I SUPPORT PETRINO'S DECISION TO LEAVE FOR ARKANSAS

RODDY NATION

Falcongirl4life (12/12/2007)
Noone signs up for a losing season but as old as he is you would think he would have been man enough to know coaching grown men in the Nfl is a heck of a difference from coaching kids in college.

HONESTLY, I just think Petrino's persona wasn't quite right for the NFL. But 5 million a year will force any of us to give it a try.

jbresette (12/12/2007)
I can blame him because he is a liar. He told Blank before the game yesterday he wasn't going anywhere and then leaves today. He screwed Louisville, he screwed Atlanta, and now the first time he gets a chance he will screw Arkansas too.

kinda reminds you of the Scorpion and the Toad?? I thought Les was going to pull a Saban but Petrino takes the cake.

vicksucksbad (12/12/2007)
RODDY NATION (12/12/2007)
In all honesty....Who could blame him?? He didn't sign up for this crap. I would do the same.

Seems like you already did when you jumped to the patriots bandwagon.

He is a punk! A TRUE coach stays and works thru the adversity and builds his team to be winners.

Shouldn't you be here? http://originwww.patriots.com/fanzone/Publ...ac%3Dchatandbbs

Kerney allows women to get raped in his house..

In all honesty....Who could blame him?? He didn't sign up for this crap. I would do the same.

I agree. I don't blame him.

That doesn't mean we have to like it though. I am a lifelong fan. I've never lived anywhere but ATL. This is my team, dammit.

Although I think youre a huge D bag for jumping on the Pats bandwagon.

Headshot (12/12/2007)
Does Petrino have kids?

If so, he's just shown them that when things get tough in your life, the best thing to do is quit. Nice one, dad.

THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE RIGHT?? PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING?? PETRINO DID WHAT MAKES HIM HAPPY...NUFF SAID.

Petrino gave up on something that he would have been loved and adored for fixing. He realized he wasn't half the coach or the man that he himself thought he was.

His wife will take the kids and divorce him, for sure.

Headshot (12/12/2007)
Headshot (12/12/2007)
Does Petrino have kids?

If so, he's just shown them that when things get tough in your life, the best thing to do is quit. Nice one, dad.

THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE RIGHT?? PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING?? PETRINO DID WHAT MAKES HIM HAPPY...NUFF SAID.

Petrino gave up on something that he would have been loved and adored for fixing. He realized he wasn't half the coach or the man that he himself thought he was.

His wife will take the kids and divorce him, for sure.

TELL ME THIS??? HOW MANY COACHES ACTUALLY "FIXED" THE FALCONS SINCE 66'?

jmxatl (12/12/2007)
you're entitled to your opinion, but national radio is calling Petrino out for the jack a** he is and every caller is giving him the business too

His name is permanently stained

Yeah, right.....clorox will get that stain out if he wins at Arkansas. For a guy like Petrino, he'll get another gig if he so desires beyond Arkansas. People kill me with this "he's thru" crap.

do you really think any coach signs up for losing seasons....how many other nfl coaches have been through crap with a team, they didn't quit....you sign a contract, you stick with it, he and anyone who supports that type of behavior is a quiter themselves

vicksucksbad (12/12/2007)

Seems like you already did when you jumped to the patriots bandwagon.

He is a punk! A TRUE coach stays and works thru the adversity and builds his team to be winners.

Shouldn't you be here? http://originwww.patriots.com/fanzone/Publ...ac%3Dchatandbbs

yep yep

Saying he didn't sign up for this??? HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR RECORD!! He was the coach. He put in place his staff, and the x's and o's and the gameplan.

Petrino is a quitter and a coward. I say coward because he was "scared" he couldn't win at this level. He didn't want to be committed to turning this team around. Arkansas, you can have petrino. I don't want a quitter leading this team.

jbresette (12/12/2007)
I can blame him because he is a liar. He told Blank before the game yesterday he wasn't going anywhere and then leaves today. He screwed Louisville, he screwed Atlanta, and now the first time he gets a chance he will screw Arkansas too.

Yeha, don't let Michigan call!!!