who is with me on this

I would like to thank Steve Nick Patrino aka Booby for quitting today. Thanks for going Dolphins on the Falcons Booby. Thanks for not having the heart to try. It really says alot about your character, along with your SEC companions, you have successfully set back the next generation of coaches everywhere. But you are going to try (using that word loosely) to lead younger men in the toughest conference in the NCAA. Guess your first round pick Brohm isn't coming to play for you after all, and thanks for breaking up the team that was already torn apart. Why your at it, why don't you payback that fat check you cashed or will the owner & gm have to come after you too? Make sure the cameras are there and apologize to all the Fans you let down!

You are a quitter and I hope Ar-Kansas realizes this before it's too late, oh wait it's too late because I just saw those clowns welcome you. Good conference Booby and just remember this isn't Conference USA and if and when you go to the Georgia Dome, it won't be nice. Looking forward to the SEC scheduling the Dawgs against what his name's Ar-Kansas team.

Ed (12/12/2007)
I would like to thank Steve Nick Patrino aka Booby for quitting today. Thanks for going Dolphins on the Falcons Booby. Thanks for not having the heart to try. It really says alot about your character, along with your SEC companions, you have successfully set back the next generation of coaches everywhere. But you are going to try (using that word loosely) to lead younger men in the toughest conference in the NCAA. Guess your first round pick Brohm isn't coming to play for you after all, and thanks for breaking up the team that was already torn apart. Why your at it, why don't you payback that fat check you cashed or will the owner & gm have to come after you too? Make sure the cameras are there and apologize to all the Fans you let down!

You are a quitter and I hope Ar-Kansas realizes this before it's too late, oh wait it's too late because I just saw those clowns welcome you. Good conference Booby and just remember this isn't Conference USA and if and when you go to the Georgia Dome, it won't be nice. Looking forward to the SEC scheduling the Dawgs against what his name's Ar-Kansas team.

bump

falconstat2dfreak (12/11/2007)
##### #7 for setting this team back and doing boneheaded stuff

##### bobby "is wife is a fat hog " petrino

good job d.hall well said

i still beleive and this team might have hit rock bottom but there is only one place to go and that up

GO BIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who is with me???

NO. I'M NOT WITH YOU ON THIS ONE. HIS WIFE HASN'T DONE ANY WRONG, WHY ATTACK HER? THATS WHAT SETS THIS WHOLE THING BACK. LISTEN TO THE MIND SET .... "His wife is a fat hog." THATS SOME SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY THERE. YOU THINK A NEW COACH WANTS TO SUBJECT HIS WIFE AND FAMILY TO THAT. NO THANKS, TAKE THE LOW ROAD WITHOUT ME. I'VE SAID A LOT OF THINGS ON THIS BOARD, BUT I'VE NEVER ATTACKED SOMEONES FAMILY. THAT COMMENT WAS ROCK BOTTOM.

REV.2000 (12/12/2007)
falconstat2dfreak (12/11/2007)
##### #7 for setting this team back and doing boneheaded stuff

##### bobby "is wife is a fat hog " petrino

good job d.hall well said

i still beleive and this team might have hit rock bottom but there is only one place to go and that up

GO BIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who is with me???

NO. I'M NOT WITH YOU ON THIS ONE. HIS WIFE HASN'T DONE ANY WRONG, WHY ATTACK HER? THATS WHAT SETS THIS WHOLE THING BACK. LISTEN TO THE MIND SET .... "His wife is a fat hog." THATS SOME SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY THERE. YOU THINK A NEW COACH WANTS TO SUBJECT HIS WIFE AND FAMILY TO THAT. NO THANKS, TAKE THE LOW ROAD WITHOUT ME. I'VE SAID A LOT OF THINGS ON THIS BOARD, BUT I'VE NEVER ATTACKED SOMEONES FAMILY. THAT COMMENT WAS ROCK BOTTOM.

well i said fat hog someone stated they wish his kids got cancer wtf is that stuff?

ok i might be wrong but that was like kicking someone on these death bed