A new hatred for Arkansas

nativefalcon

halsey (12/12/2007)
Can't really say I blame Arkansas. Petrino was obviously not committed to being the coach here. If not Arkansas, who's to say he wouldn't have left for Michigan or someone else next year. Actually, I don't totally blame Petrino for wanting to leave this mess...

He can leave if you want, but don't leave with three games to go and a day after you say you're going to be here next year. I hope UGA and Florida beat your ##### for as long as I live and I hate Florida.

Cmon, don't hate on Arkansas...they picked up the best college coach they could find since all the others shot them down lately. They're a good school, who just happened to pick our former head coach who did us dirty there at the end...that said, yes, I hope Florida beats them all the time, they are in the SEC after all :D

DeathFromAbove (12/12/2007)
F the entire state...no one would even notice if it burned down tomorrow.

Some of you guys are just friggin' ridiculous. F the entire state? Ya'll have lives right? Most of yall hated Coach Petrino from the beginning anyways?

Here, I'll try, I hope the U of A gets bombed by terrorists tomorrow, then I'll wank it.

Yea, that's right!

:angry:

Razorbacks 2008 Schedule

TBA Louisiana-Monroe - W

TBA Alabama - L

09/13/2008 at Texas TX - L

10/04/2008 Florida - L

10/11/2008 at Auburn - L

10/18/2008 at Kentucky - L (Petrino probably quits after this loss)

10/25/2008 Ole Miss - L

11/08/2008 at South Carolina - L (hopefully Petrion is still around so I can heckle him at this game)

11/22/2008 at Mississippi State - W

11/28/2008 LSU - L

:Wow:

Mathis81WR (12/12/2007)
Razorbacks 2008 Schedule

TBA Louisiana-Monroe - W

TBA Alabama - L

09/13/2008 at Texas TX - L

10/04/2008 Florida - L

10/11/2008 at Auburn - L

10/18/2008 at Kentucky - L (Petrino probably quits after this loss)

10/25/2008 Ole Miss - L

11/08/2008 at South Carolina - L (hopefully Petrion is still around so I can heckle him at this game)

11/22/2008 at Mississippi State - W

11/28/2008 LSU - L

you left off

12/5/2008 Falcums - W

fan since 1968 (12/12/2007)
Why the hate for Arkansas, which happens to be a nice place, and gave us Jamaal Anderson and Chris Houston? That's like having Louisville fans hating us over what happened last year. The only thing I care about college sports in Arkansas is if Bruce Pearl can stay ahead of John Pelphrey.

Bruce Pearl - there's a guy who's easy to hate.