This is crazy.........

Same Ol Falcons (12/11/2007)
y'all are acting like Petrino killed a bunch of dogs and got thrown in prison, costing this team millions in cap money and setting it back several years.......................oh wait:pinch:

So what the heck are you trying to say? Or what are you asking? Not a very good statement because it say's nothing much at all except you like to call people dogs in refference to Michael Vick's situation.

freeze1st (12/11/2007)
y'all are acting like Petrino killed a bunch of dogs and got thrown in prison, costing this team millions in cap money and setting it back several years.......................oh wait:pinch:

So what the heck are you trying to say? Or what are you asking? Not a very good statement because it say's nothing much at all except you like to call people dogs in refference to Michael Vick's situation.

how am I calling people dogs

FREE BOBBY P.

bloodhoundz864 (12/11/2007)
The main you just described was a lot more loyal to this franchise then Petrino was with that said why do people want him to rot in ****? Why do people hope his plane crashes? It really isn't that serious.

I agree - I never wished death on Vick - but I have seen it, but I have also seen more outrage about this than Vick, and you have to question Vick's loyalties a little because he knew that this was the possibility

bloodhoundz864 (12/11/2007)
The main you just described was a lot more loyal to this franchise then Petrino was with that said why do people want him to rot in ****? Why do people hope his plane crashes? It really isn't that serious.

I agree - I never wished death on Vick - but I have seen it, but I have also seen more outrage about this than Vick, and you have to question Vick's loyalties a little because he knew that this was the possibility

Same Ol I don't know about that last statement. Remember the Falcons and the NFL had to get him to hire a lawyer. I don't think he knew just how much trouble he got himself into.