Ok is there any way possible to get Reeves back,

Dirtybird

Dan Reeves was the best coach Atlanta has ever had. The only reason he was terminated was because Blank was too busy coddling his little baby Vick and Vick thought he was a one man show, too good to be coached. Poor pitiful Vick-"fire Dan Arthur" That is bull Hockey manure. Bring back Reeves. He is an offensive genius, he's honest, and he will rally the team no matter who he has to work with. I guarantee you Norwood would have been tearing up teams this season if Reeves was in there. We have to utilize what we've got.

They'd be talking about Norwood's stats rather than Adrian Peterson's. Dunn said it him self a running back has to get in a rhythm. Reeves would have capitalized on that. Defenses would be so scared of Norwood, Roddy White would be left open to score 20TD's'. Norwood is the guy!

To answer the question, I believe with the humility and embarassment Blank has experienced(especially after going on national tv last night and saying petrino was the guy), he would be a fool not to hire Reeves and let him do his thing.

paul_k (12/11/2007)
If Reeves asks for his old defensive coordinator back, we'll have to break it to him that he's currently the head coach of the #1 seeded team in the NFC right now.

yea, another brilliant move by Blank to give Phillips a curtsey interview and pick Mora instead.

Well I'll say one thing....I believe Dan Reeves would be one guy I know that could walk into this mess and not only handle it, but actually have an impact, if not now most defintely into the future. How good or bad of an impact would remain to be seen, but at least we know what kind of coach he his and I for one wouldn't mind if he came back.

jdc1963 (12/11/2007)
Well I'll say one thing....I believe Dan Reeves would be one guy I know that could walk into this mess and not only handle it, but actually have an impact, if not now most defintely into the future. How good or bad of an impact would remain to be seen, but at least we know what kind of coach he his and I for one wouldn't mind if he came back.

ID love to get dan reeves, IF he goes back to his power run system, AND he let mckay do the draft, because he flat out sucks. he is the reason we are in this mess. we could have got LT, because we lost jamal that time, and chris had a year or 2 left in him.