As of the Monday game I started to like the coach Finally....well

JSIN

I started to like Petrino last night. I have been critical of him all season and then when he turns the corner with me he keeps on walking.

I saw a scheme that could work last night if we had some motivated players. Redman was playing good, he was playing to keep the top spot. Norwood continues to play good. Snelling wants it and he played.

Our defense packed it in and were worthless. the receivers gave up on routes and looked worthless.

after last night I started thinking, you know what, Petrino is right, time to clean house. Time to fire some vets and make these guys finally earn a pay check.

And just like that it's over.

Now, another new scheme will need to be learn. Next year will be like this year for the next coach, a year to see what can be done with this team.

The showboat whiners will keep their millions and play like they do now.

The O-line will never be fixed, a new coach will have to evaluate our worthless O-line once again.

We need a coach who will put these whiners in place and fill them with the fear of God.

I want to see a team that "WANTS" to WIN for once.

so wait, you're saying you watched last nights game and that made you like petrino? um, okay i guess. norwood got 7 carries, dunn got stuffed, petrino was smiling about getting stopped on 4th down, and admitted he planned on wasting next season with our new QB on the bench, and oh yeah we got embarrassed on national TV.

what not to love!?

AaronAtl (12/11/2007)
so wait, you're saying you watched last nights game and that made you like petrino? um, okay i guess. norwood got 7 carries, dunn got stuffed, petrino was smiling about getting stopped on 4th down, and admitted he planned on wasting next season with our new QB on the bench, and oh yeah we got embarrassed on national TV.

what not to love!?

I know this is juat a ton of built up frustration, but still I wish fans would stop with the put downs on other fans......