Steve Wyche on NFL network now

hawkman (12/11/2007)
Shiney_McShine (12/11/2007)
Said he heard rumors yesterday that Petrino was going to Arkansas.....

I can't believe he lied to Blank the day before he resigned. WOW.

Wyche went ton to say that was TWICE that someone from his organization lied to him.

He also said he feels the Falcons need to hire an experienced NFL coach considering the last two had no NFL head coaching experience. He did not give any names.

My thoughts. Marty Schotemhiemer and Bill Cower may fit that need. Blank would love to have a big name coach to help market this team with the absence of a star player.

july425 (12/11/2007)
Joseph Swinson (12/11/2007)
he also said that BP flat out told Blank that he isnt going anywhere.. wow.. just wow..

So he lied straight to Blank's face?? Interesting.

seems like i have read that somewhere before.....

I know AB has probably met alot of liars in the business world, but man...you cant trust anyone.

hawkman (12/11/2007)
Maybe Blank should keep a polygraph handy for those times when he REALLY wants to know the truth. He seems to be a very easy guy to lie to.

for real. Blank must be getting really tired of people lying their axxes off in his face. he needs some lessons in the art of sicilian lie detection

"Sicilians are great liars. The best in the world. I'm Sicilian. My father was the world heavy-weight champion of Sicilian liars. From growing up with him I learned the pantomime. There are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give himself away. A guys got seventeen pantomimes. A woman's got twenty, but a guy's got seventeen... but, if you know them, like you know your own face, they beat lie detectors all to ****. Now, what we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothin', but you're tellin me everything."

I just got home from work and saw the headline at AJC.com. I'm speechless. Not so much because Petrino actually left, but it's just another in the seemingly endless PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL of dominoes that continues to fall for this organization. I mean, seriously. Outside of how Hurricane Katrina impacted the Saints, has there ever been a franchise - in ANY sport - that has gone through what the Falcons organization is having to endure this season?

Amazing. That's all I can say right now. Absolutely amazing!

Shiney_McShine (12/11/2007)
Said he heard rumors yesterday that Petrino was going to Arkansas.....

Did you hear Terrence Moore on ESPN News? He ragged on Blank and Mckay saying they were 99.999% responsible for the organizations problems. Said Blank and McKay should have not hired Petrino dues to his track record but thought they were smarter than everyone else. Also said firing Reeves was a huge mistake.

"Maybe Blank should keep a polygraph handy for those times when he REALLY wants to know the truth. He seems to be a very easy guy to lie to."

This cracked me up huge. I love the idea of him nodding his head at someone and then going, "Hey, could you put this around your arm then say that again?"