SEE YA JACKAZZ

Good friggin bye "NO SHOW PETRINO", thought he was a terrible choice from day one, his misguided coaching skills at the NFL level was evident at every home game. The revolving quarterback merry go round and his attitude towards players were suspect from the start.

Now if Blank will take the time and spend the money to get qualified help it will make my day. There is no hurry, this season has been over since August just make a calm rational choice and start the rebuild. Oh and please take a hint and don't raise my season tickets dude!

Yeah have to admit I am not suprised, I posted on here a few weeks back that people in Louisville were saying then he was taking a hike back to college ball. I welocmed the news then and even more today. Nobody in the NFL deserves to have some fun more than Falcon fans, players, owners and staff, just keep it loose for the rest of the season post an interim coach, let the plyers run ,gun and have fun. We got all winter to put somebody in place, lets get it right this time!