Bill Parcells

Magstuff

Before you blast me for this. Think about it. He would be perfect for this franchise to whip us back into shape. He would demand discipline and get respect from all the players. He would make free agents want to come play here. He would probably only stay for about 4 years then leave, but we would 100% better off than where we are right now. Look at the coaches Dallas went through after Jimmy Johnson and the laughing stock they turned into before Parcells go there. He whipped them into shape and now they are the best team in the NFC. Either get Parcells, or get Bill Cowher, but get a proven winner, not another assistant or college coach.

yep I said this in another thread which will probably get washed away by the flood of threads, but if McKay resigns or gets fired, offering Parcells the GM job plus the HC job might be enough to coax him into coming here. he will get tired of coaching after a few years, which is fine. He can either promote his best assistant or find us a new coach later. I think Parcells would like to be a GM