4 coaches in 6 years

ppl, ppl, lets look at the positives here:

1} DeAngelo Hall was right all along {lol, I knew it} and will stay in this team.

2} We WILL NOT draft Bryan Bum. Jake Long, Andre Woodson, or Matt Ryan will be the future. Or we trade our pick for more picks, and possibly aquire Jonathan Vilma. :D

3} We sign a true NFL head coach...Bobby Petrino is a coward who turned his back on the players, the other personell, the fans, and the city of Atlanta.

Its messed up though, ya heard what McKay said during the MNF game. Saying that he believed in Petrino....$#^%*/ up man. :angry:

Owner?

The only thing as shocking as Petrino bailing before the end of the season is that some people can actually, logically put it on Blank.

Were you a fan 10 years ago?

----------------------------------

since 1966

and the thing more shoking is that you really believe that. blank has said many things that have not come true so ive come to the place to where he says something then its best to believe the opposite. he lost my respect when he let reeves go. some of you say it was a good move but look where we are now. if mora could take reeves team to a 11-5 record in moras 1st year then imo its safe to say that reeves could take his own team to a 11-5 or a 10-6 season. because you guys say we are dealing with reeeves players toady(outside of vicks situation) i believe reeves had a way of getting his players to play for him

consistentfalcon (12/11/2007)
Owner?

The only thing as shocking as Petrino bailing before the end of the season is that some people can actually, logically put it on Blank.

Were you a fan 10 years ago?

--------------------

blank wanted instant success, well here you go , you got it:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Man up son, and answer the question.

How do you know what Blank wanted or thought was possible?

consistentfalcon (12/11/2007)
Man up son, and answer the question.

How do you know what Blank wanted or thought was possible?

--------------------------------------------------------

the actions spoke loud and clear, get your hair out of your eyes

Actions? Such as? Do tell!! Help me to remove the hair!!

-------------

it all starts at the top and filters its way down, as they say sheat rolls downhill., from the firing of reeves to the hiring of 2 rookie coaches, to signing a man to a contract and not giving him a supporting cast, to there main man, YKW always in the media and them ignoring there are issues like the pot residue in the airport ,flipping off the fans, how does a organization overlook these type of situations, why does the drug testing and policy fail in the nfl but not in the legal system. vick tested positive while out on bail for pot but never i guess tested positive ever after rumors in the media. i guess we see what we want to when we want to. Maybe the drug issue would have hurt the ticket sales, or maybe vick never took drugs until he was locked up for the dogfighting charges. If you have any years under your belt you should be able to figure it out

-----------------------------------------------------

a good owner will take responsible for the product he is trying to sell. since he probably has to sign off on major decisions hopefully hes responsible enought to accept the rewards or consequences of course some accept the rewards and pawn off the consequences, you arent one of these type people are you, you know the board of director types that nominate themselves to the bigazz salaries , run a company in the ground and leave the shareholders holding the bag

thats what im talking about, being responsible for your decisions, does that help you with the hair in your eyes