When I critcized the Petrino hire, I was villified. Now it's time to stop making excuses for McKay

kennycaine

I was against Petrino from the outset, asking why we passed on Ken Wisenhunt. Several "fans" attacked me as usual, commenting that they "trust Rich McKay's judgement over yours" as one poster put it. Now we see that the faith was misplaced. When are you people going to start holding McKay accountable for this stupid bumbling of personnell and coaches? From Mora to Petrino to Jamal Anderson to Ed Hartwell to Gandy and every failed pick or descision in between, some of you synchophants will still openly defend his incompetence. I don't want to read "Well, he signed Abraham and drafted Boley and Hall" when his failures are probably one success to every 4 failures. The third round picks for John Beck, paying 18 million for a blocking fullback with no heart and other flubs as well as overpaying for a quarterback in the penal system points up that he is doing a lousy job running this team....Of course those of you who drink the Kool aid will still defend him with all you have. Well, I'm not one of them and he has to be held accountable.

I never liked the hire of petrino, college coaches dont work in the nfl it is a fact.

Petrino just made sure no other college coaches will be able to get a job in the nfl because when the going gets tough they LEAVE.

I also wanted mckay fired after last season, his inability to fix this team after the true brains (ruskell to Seattle, and the other one to the bears) left, he's been garbage.

Dirtybirdsdance I don't remember asking for your affirmation of my credibility. As other detractors you pick out one part and ignore the rest, then twist it to fit your agenda. What did what Vick did have to do with McKay overpaying for him three freaking years ago!!!! You twist my words to link Vick's stupidity with McKay's but you lose..those are two mutually exclusive stupid acts. Try again to find something to make me "lose your credibility".

kennycaine (12/11/2007)
I was against Petrino from the outset, asking why we passed on Ken Wisenhunt. Several "fans" attacked me as usual, commenting that they "trust Rich McKay's judgement over yours" as one poster put it. Now we see that the faith was misplaced. When are you people going to start holding McKay accountable for this stupid bumbling of personnell and coaches? From Mora to Petrino to Jamal Anderson to Ed Hartwell to Gandy and every failed pick or descision in between, some of you synchophants will still openly defend his incompetence. I don't want to read "Well, he signed Abraham and drafted Boley and Hall" when his failures are probably one success to every 4 failures. The third round picks for John Beck, paying 18 million for a blocking fullback with no heart and other flubs as well as overpaying for a quarterback in the penal system points up that he is doing a lousy job running this team....Of course those of you who drink the Kool aid will still defend him with all you have. Well, I'm not one of them and he has to be held accountable.

I SOOOOO wish we had previous posts I said a thousand times over the guy was a sell out sack of #####!! And had links to every underhanded sack of ##### move he has made in his sack of ##### career! Thanks goodness he is GONE!!