Our Fans Prasied This Draft..Great draft McKay great draft

swiftkick

Jamaal Anderson- Its beyond mind boggling that a player that started from day 1 has yet to record a sack..I feel like if i was to throw on a uniform I can go out there and run into a sack..Last night was the only time besides preseason I have seen him hit the QB and he couldnt even sack Drew last night after coming full force

Chris Houston- has been toasted up and down the field..Looks lost in zone coverage

and has no upisde outside playing decent man and being able to bump .REASON WHY HIS STOCKED DROPPED

Justin Blalock- has good technique but still learning the position..Has trouble reading blitzes and has been slow to the point of attack getting blown off the ball..Our rushing attack and lack of inside rusnning game is cause of poor play by our guards and center

Laurent Robinson- shows some potential but has had some key fumbles..Needs to stay focused after making a catch and protect the football..good route runner but struggles

reading a defense and dropping into a zone..Time will tell if he was a steal

swiftkick (12/11/2007)

Laurent Robinson- shows some potential but has had some key fumbles..Needs to stay focused after making a catch and protect the football..good route runner but struggles

reading a defense and dropping into a zone..Time will tell if he was a steal

That was a sick move he put on Jason David even though it was against Jason David. You can't give a draft a grade after 1 season.

The fact that we are reallying so heavily on rookies this year should tell you the state of our team. These guys need some time. I had all but written Roddy White off as most everybody had, and I'll be damned if he's not the best player on our offense now.

Give it time. If 2 years from now JA hasn't recorded a sack, and Blalock is sitting on the bench, and Houston is playing nickel THEN we can fry McKays #####.

theDIRTYcode (12/11/2007)
The fact that we are reallying so heavily on rookies this year should tell you the state of our team. These guys need some time. I had all but written Roddy White off as most everybody had, and I'll be damned if he's not the best player on our offense now.

Give it time. If 2 years from now JA hasn't recorded a sack, and Blalock is sitting on the bench, and Houston is playing nickel THEN we can fry McKays #####.

McKay needs to go now