2 LIVE STEWS ABOUT TO FRY ARTHUR BLANK

theDIRTYcode (12/11/2007)
1989fan (12/11/2007)
the Stews are ##### bags.

Agreed. What poll did they use when they said that 60% of Atlanta still supports Vick on ESPN yesterday? I would like to know where they get their numbers.

There are several groups that would be at 60% or higher. Homeless people in Woodruff park, short bus passengers, dog fighters, and extended Gazookie family to name a few. :)

I support Vick.

He has my total support for redemption. He's paying for his crimes. He made a mistake and he'll pay the consequences.

I'm not supporting dog fighting by saying it's part of a culture. Much like deer hunting in the south. You can say whatever you want about 'hunters do if to put food on their table', but the fact is that most do it for the trophy on their wall. I'm not saying that makes it right, I mean let's face it, drowning baby girls is part of the culture in China.

I'm just not sure he deserved two years in prison and to lose his livelihood for his mistakes.

TruthHammerV2.0 (12/11/2007)
1989fan (12/11/2007)
the Stews are ##### bags.

Regardless of what the 'Necks in Henry County etc. think, many in Atlanta still support Vick.

That is funny...a little racist and I guess that is what makes it so funny.

Kind of like the pot calling the kettle African American.