FOR THOSE WHO DARE BASH REGGIE BUSH FOR NOT RUNNING BETWEEN THE TACKLES...

RODDY NATION

RODDY NATION (12/11/2007)
It seems like the great Norwood suffers from the same inability. Just admit that #7 made Norwood into what he was last season.

This validates us in DRAFTING MCFADDEN.:smooooth:

Wait... do you consider "us" the Patriots or the Falcons?

The rest of "us" on this board are the Falcons Fans. :)

It seems like the great Norwood suffers from the same inability. Just admit that #7 made Norwood into what he was last season.

Us? C'mon man, pick a side (and it better be the Patriots since you've already jumped ship.) already. Though I have no problem admitting that Vick made Dunn who he was the last few seasons. ...but I think more than anything it's the zone blocking scheme that made them. It's easy to run by someone that's laying on the ground. Norwood was a much, much better value than Bush was. They are both specialty players in my opinion, Norwood came a whole **** of a lot cheaper and is just as good in my opinion.

We all know that no RB can run without Vick. That's why Dunn's highest ypc in a season was 2003 when he averaged 5.4ypc. This year Norwood must be averaging 6.2 ypc because......um....teams must think he's Vick when he gets the Ball. And when Adrian Peterson ran for 296 yards in a game this year it must have been because Vick secretly played in Tavarres Jackon's uniform.

Pathetic Vick worshippers. :laugh:

halsey (12/11/2007)
We all know that no RB can run without Vick. That's why Dunn's highest ypc in a season was 2003 when he averaged 5.4ypc. This year Norwood must be averaging 6.2 ypc because......um....teams must think he's Vick when he gets the Ball. And when Adrian Peterson ran for 296 yards in a game this year it must have been because Vick secretly played in Tavarres Jackon's uniform.

Dunn's last few season's I think where a big product of Michael Vick. I hate to take anything away from Dunn, but it looks very likely that it was.

...and I thought I recognized Vick in Jackson's uniform.

I agree, that is why we need another back that is bigger and runs harder. Not sure if McFadden fits the bill.

halsey (12/11/2007)

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE PATHETIC? THIS IS STILL AMERICA, AND YOU CAN WORSHIP WHO YOU WANT.................... CAN'T WE? MV IS RUNNING SOME PEOPLE CRAZY, AND IT'S NOT THE WORSHIPERS EITHER ....... GET MY DRIFT.

Copied from ESPN:

Full Name: Darren McFadden

Born: August 27, 1987

Hometown: North Little Rock, AR

Height: 6-2

Weight: 205 lbs.

Full Name: Jerious Montreal Norwood

Born: July 29, 1983

Jackson, MS

Height: 5-11

Weight: 204 lbs.

Sorry, but I don't see much of a size difference. I will admit that McFadden is a nice back but why does everyone think he's so much bigger then Norwood?