Speed Racer

Twinblade

Twinblade (12/11/2007)
Statick (12/11/2007)
Yeah, I remember it. I couldn't get past the bad animation and dubbing.

And now their making a movie out of it?

Feh.

But think about it, cartoons back then was 10x better then now...for ##### sakes, cartoons now is trying to teach our kids to speak spanish.

Oh, I agree about cartoons being better and which ones are trying to promote Spanish?

Personally, I'd like to see a Johnny Quest movie. Now THAT would be the shiznit.

Statick (12/11/2007)
Twinblade (12/11/2007)
Statick (12/11/2007)
Yeah, I remember it. I couldn't get past the bad animation and dubbing.

And now their making a movie out of it?

Feh.

But think about it, cartoons back then was 10x better then now...for ##### sakes, cartoons now is trying to teach our kids to speak spanish.

Oh, I agree about cartoons being better and which ones are trying to promote Spanish?

Personally, I'd like to see a Johnny Quest movie. Now THAT would be the shiznit.

That dora show or whatever...some other show i seen on nick, its some boy teaching kids spanish as well. I hope they make a Johnny Quest movie but i highly dought it.

I miss my cartoons

ignorant_icarus (12/11/2007)
Jack from Lost is going to be Racer X

It used to drive me crazy EVERY time they introduced Racer X in every episode they went through the COMPLETE story of how Racer X was really Speed Racer's brother who had a horrible accident, blah, blah making sure to emphasize the fact that Speed Racer did not know any of this.

It used to drive me crazy EVERY time they introduced Racer X in every episode they went through the COMPLETE story of how Racer X was really Speed Racer's brother who had a horrible accident, blah, blah making sure to emphasize the fact that Speed Racer did not know any of this.

Too bad Dr. Phil wasn't around back then for a Pops, Racer X Reunion.