I can't wait for Petrino to clean house.

jdsniper26

jdsniper26 (12/11/2007)
If you had to choose 7 veteran players who got to stay next year, who would they be? In my opinion.....Roddy White, Chris Redman, Michael Boley, John Abraham, Deangelo Hall, Jerious Norwood, and Alge Crumpler.

Roddy, Ovie, Abraham, Redman (to teach petrino's system), McClure, Milloy, Boley.

(I dont call norwood veteran in his 2nd year :P but he'll stay)

Let hall and crumper go. Hall will ask for too much money, and while his mouth can...his play won't be able to cash those checks. Crump is a very gifted player...physically. But if you can't get along with the coach...see ya.

jdsniper26 (12/11/2007)
If you had to choose 7 veteran players who got to stay next year, who would they be? In my opinion.....Roddy White, Chris Redman, Michael Boley, John Abraham, Deangelo Hall, Jerious Norwood, and Alge Crumpler.

How long do you have to be on the team to be considered a "vet"? Cause I would sub out Crumpler for Koenen in a New York minute. He had some monster punts last night, and our D didn't do ish w/any of them.

At this point, I do not think it really matters. The 7 players I have staying you could possibly build around. You can throw in a couple more names, but this team needs a complete overhaul. We should have a strong draft this year and with the rookies we already have we could be ready for a playoff run in 2 years.( and hopefully continue to be competitive for a while) Heres to wishfull thinking.

Ever since the time of Dion Sanders this team has been a showboat team. That mentality needs to be erased. We need a group of serious guys like New England/ Indy/ or Dallas and Green Bay.

They play to win first not make the highlight reel and do stupid stuff like the antics displayed last night.

Petrino should tell them "say whatever you want in support of Vick on the street when you are in plain clothes but in here you respect the franchise when in uniform and you keep quiet and show up to work not make statements" I'm so sick of the FLASH on this team.

jdsniper26 (12/11/2007)
At this point, I do not think it really matters. The 7 players I have staying you could possibly build around. You can throw in a couple more names, but this team needs a complete overhaul. We should have a strong draft this year and with the rookies we already have we could be ready for a playoff run in 2 years.( and hopefully continue to be competitive for a while) Heres to wishfull thinking.

Here's to wishful thinking. Cheers!