After last night's display by members of the Falcons team, people are going to hate the Falcons

Headshot

Not that I'd give a ****, just pointing out the obvious. This was all about Michael Vick before, and people hating Michael Vick for what he did.

Now it's going to include the whole team after the display by Roddy White and D Hall and Joe Horn. Especially Roddy White's "Free Mike Vick" as if to insinuate that Vick should not be punished at all.

The Falcons will now be viewed and hated as a team who supports a felon and by most people's accounts, a disgusting human being.

I can't wait:rolleyes:

The "Free Mike Vick" slogan is being taken as "let him out of prison, he's innocent".

Which is not it's point. Everyone knows he's guilty, he admitted it, he knows, roddy knows, horn knows, hall knows. It's not about his prison sentence.

It's about him being buried in the public eye. Yes, he did something wrong. He deserves his punishment. But if he's paying the consequences, why do we keep covering him in double jeopardy with additional burdens.

I hate to sound like I'm supporting Michaels actions (which i'm not) but I'm just saying that he's paying his price. Stop asking for his head.

zakelsta (12/11/2007)
The "Free Mike Vick" slogan is being taken as "let him out of prison, he's innocent".

Which is not it's point. Everyone knows he's guilty, he admitted it, he knows, roddy knows, horn knows, hall knows. It's not about his prison sentence.

It's about him being buried in the public eye. Yes, he did something wrong. He deserves his punishment. But if he's paying the consequences, why do we keep covering him in double jeopardy with additional burdens.

I hate to sound like I'm supporting Michaels actions (which i'm not) but I'm just saying that he's paying his price. Stop asking for his head.

Good post. 100% agreed.

they already hate the falcons and they already hate atlanta. (as evidenced by the multiple camera-shots and comments about how few people there were at the game and keep on bringing up this non-existant "racial divide" and all that BS)

does anyone give a ##### anymore?

a couple players supporting their friend and former teammate is the least of our problems.

QUIT BEING A HOE.

zakelsta (12/11/2007)

This is accurate.

zakelsta (12/11/2007)

Well said.

zakelsta (12/11/2007)

I totally agree with this. Well said.

zakelsta (12/11/2007)

could not have said it better. GO BIRDS!

Headshot (12/11/2007)
Not that I'd give a ****, just pointing out the obvious. This was all about Michael Vick before, and people hating Michael Vick for what he did.

Now it's going to include the whole team after the display by Roddy White and D Hall and Joe Horn. Especially Roddy White's "Free Mike Vick" as if to insinuate that Vick should not be punished at all.

The Falcons will now be viewed and hated as a team who supports a felon and by most people's accounts, a disgusting human being.

I can't wait:rolleyes:

Apparently you do care since you made the effort to point it out.

Personally I'd rather be loathed and win like the Pats than be insignificant and lose.

I don't care about any of that respect.

I just want to turn this team around in the off-season

BlacksburgHokie (12/11/2007)
zakelsta (12/11/2007)

I totally agree with this. Well said.

YOU REALLY EXPRESSED THAT WELL. I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. MANY PEOPLE WON'T. A LOT OF THEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO UNDERSTAND. THEY HAVE THEIR OWN AGENDAS.

dday (12/11/2007)
zakelsta (12/11/2007)

Good post. 100% agreed.

Disagree. A real team would have been celebrating the td with the qb that threw the td, not that idiotic embarrasing display.