Tye Hill or Antonio Cromartie???

geraldg

Where is the sucka that disputed me about Hill being a better corner than Cromartie. I remember the argument he used. Cromartie only started one game in college. He is coming off of a knee injury. Tye Hill is a three year starter. Hill has more experience.

What is Hill doing now? I know what Cromartie is doing. Making reservations for Hawaii and leading the league in ints. (9). I also said that the Reggie Nelson was a better FS than Laron Landry. How is that working out? McKay needs to hire me to help him in the War Room come April.

I was certainly one of them and while you've locked in on the stats, Tye Hill is looking to be a stud. He's also given the Rams two years worth of solid play while Cromartie has been a starter for his team all of five games. The concern all along was that Cromartie would take time to develop, which he has. He was a special teams player last year at a time when the Falcons needed someone who would come in and play right away, which Hill did. So, as far as gloating goes, this isn't top flight stuff since the logic is still wrong independent of the results.

Of course, any Falcons fan would happily take either one instead of the guy we wound up picking, Jimmy Williams.

jidady (12/11/2007)
I was certainly one of them and while you've locked in on the stats, Tye Hill is looking to be a stud. He's also given the Rams two years worth of solid play while Cromartie has been a starter for his team all of five games. The concern all along was that Cromartie would take time to develop, which he has. He was a special teams player last year at a time when the Falcons needed someone who would come in and play right away, which Hill did. So, as far as gloating goes, this isn't top flight stuff since the logic is still wrong independent of the results.

Of course, any Falcons fan would happily take either one instead of the guy we wound up picking, Jimmy Williams.

You're right about that. Either one of them would have helped us more this year than Jimmy Williams has.