You do the crime you do the time!

Boley59

I am so sick of people trying to call Henry Hudson a racist or say vick deserved less time. He made these decisions and now he has to deal with the consiquences of his actions. Hudson only did his job to sentance him for doing a crime then lying about certain parts.

PS Arthur blanks comment may have been a little out of line last night but im sure after a long day where someone you had been close to like that you may not be on your A game.

The law that was changed dealt with dog fighting. The law Vick confessed to has been around a lot longer. By the way the vote to change that law was 99-0 in the Senate and 368-39 in the House. Seems quite a lot of lawmakers wanted that bill passed. Or are you suggesting they changed the law to go after Vick alone?

all i'm saying is that they changed the law retroactively, i.e. after vick committed the crimes. at the time he did those acts, it was a misdemeanor.

the other counts are essentially gambling and possession of marijuana via a dirty drug test. i think i speak for most americans when saying neither of those things warrants ruining a man's life and locking him up for years.

WHY DOES IT ALWAYS COME TO SKIN COLOR SO MANY PEOPLE ON THESE BOARDS ARE PATHETIC AND PLAY THE RACE CARD....##### YOU PEOPLE WHO THINK THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BLACK AND WHITE AND THE WAY THEY ARE TREATED YOUR DUMB THATS WHY YOU CAN ONLY SAY BLACK THIS BLACK THAT IF YOU HAD A BRAIN IN YOUR HEAD YOU WOULD USE IT TO MAKE A REAL ARGUMENT!

Vick is gone he wont be our qb anytime soon if ever again so deal with it.

Boley59 (12/11/2007)
WHY DOES IT ALWAYS COME TO SKIN COLOR SO MANY PEOPLE ON THESE BOARDS ARE PATHETIC AND PLAY THE RACE CARD....##### YOU PEOPLE WHO THINK THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BLACK AND WHITE AND THE WAY THEY ARE TREATED YOUR DUMB THATS WHY YOU CAN ONLY SAY BLACK THIS BLACK THAT IF YOU HAD A BRAIN IN YOUR HEAD YOU WOULD USE IT TO MAKE A REAL ARGUMENT!

Vick is gone he wont be our qb anytime soon if ever again so deal with it.

What do you mean by ''You people''

You are soooo racist:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe: