I hope the falcons get better

knight rider

jatchisv2 (12/11/2007)
You obviously haven't been a Saints fan long if you don't derive extreme dirty pleasure from watching them beat the Falcons down in their own house like that.
I was actually almost a little embarrassed for them becuase of that crowd. Jeesh, it was a ghost town for a prime time game, and the fans that were there seemed to mostly be wearing vick jerseys:w00t:

Been a fan for 20 years. I laughed for awhile during the game, but once the rout was on, I couldn't stay happy, as hard as I tried.

Plus when you beat down a rival, you want to beat them at their best. I remember beating the falcons with vick. The falcons going in were confident, and puffed up like blow fish. We beat them in their own house. A victory like that feels better. To me, this victory feels like we stomped a weak sniveling team.

knight rider (12/11/2007)
I feel like a bully who has beat up on a smaller, weaker kid.

Get better Falcons, so we can fight like men!

Seriously, as a Saint fan, reaching the playoffs are all that will make me feel better about this season. Sweeping the falcons though nice isn't everything.

Whatever makes you feel good, chump! We are the bully (as evident our 43-34 record) but the weaker kid has adjusted. Now it's our turn to recoup and respond. We will in 2008.

Sniper Wolf (12/11/2007)
Richard Nixon (12/11/2007)
We got beat down and the owner managed to make an instand youtube clip talking about Vick and fried chicken. We're going to need a little time.:(

At least it was unintentional this time.

Remember what your former QB pulled last time we were in town?

Yeah, the race thing is not exactly dead yet.:hehe:

IonSen88 (12/11/2007)
knight rider (12/11/2007)
I feel like a bully who has beat up on a smaller, weaker kid.

Get better Falcons, so we can fight like men!

Seriously, as a Saint fan, reaching the playoffs are all that will make me feel better about this season. Sweeping the falcons though nice isn't everything.

Whatever makes you feel good, chump! We are the bully (as evident our 43-34 record) but the weaker kid has adjusted. Now it's our turn to recoup and respond. We will in 2008.

Didnt take long for you to play that card did it I. Thats what I like about you so consistent.

Btw how many saints fans do you think were in the dome last night?:P

saintmtillage (12/11/2007)
Didnt take long for you to play that card did it I. Thats what I like about you so consistent.

Didn't you listen and watch the broadcast? During the game, New Orleans' scores weren't very loud and when all the Falcons fans left Korny said it was 400 people left. Probably just Katrina evacs that we were nice enough to let under our wings. Dammit the traitors.............. :hehe:

IonSen88 (12/11/2007)

Didn't you listen and watch the broadcast? During the game, New Orleans' scores weren't very loud and when all the Falcons fans left Korny said it was 400 people left. Probably just Katrina evacs that we were nice enough to let under our wings. Dammit the traitors.............. :hehe:

I was at the game so it was very different. It was extremely loud when the saints scored especially on that INT return for a td. I will have to go back and watch the broadcast b/c I dont believe you. Why werent you at the game anyway?

saintmtillage (12/12/2007)
IonSen88 (12/11/2007)
I was at the game so it was very different. It was extremely loud when the saints scored especially on that INT return for a td. I will have to go back and watch the broadcast b/c I dont believe you. Why werent you at the game anyway?

My uncle says it was a little louder than it was on the broadcast, but there weren't a ton of Saints fans (especially compared to back in the day). I didn't go to the game because I am not in Atlanta right now. I support my team when I go home though, as I did versus Indy and will try to do against Seattle when I go back home for the Christmas holidays...

But you can believe me, if you don't have a copy of the broadcast, I can cut up clips for you. The volume meter in TMPGEnc didn't not go up much at all. Seriously, so nice try....

IonSen88 (12/12/2007)
IonSen88 (12/11/2007)

My uncle says it was a little louder than it was on the broadcast, but there weren't a ton of Saints fans (especially compared to back in the day). I didn't go to the game because I am not in Atlanta right now. I support my team when I go home though, as I did versus Indy and will try to do against Seattle when I go back home for the Christmas holidays...

But you can believe me, if you don't have a copy of the broadcast, I can cut up clips for you. The volume meter in TMPGEnc didn't not go up much at all. Seriously, so nice try....

I agree that it wasnt like the old days but there was still a pretty good amount espcially for a monday night. What do you mean your uncle says it was a little louder than the broadcast. Did he go back to watch it and then make that statement. LOL the volume meter. You keep me in stitches I.

I agree that it wasnt like the old days but there was still a pretty good amount espcially for a monday night. What do you mean your uncle says it was a little louder than the broadcast. Did he go back to watch it and then make that statement. LOL the volume meter. You keep me in stitches I.

400 = Good amount? Because that's all that was left after the Saints booted their 34th point and the Saints fans surely didn't leave a game like that.

Yes, he went back and watched the game (he usually looks to see if he was shown on TV), but he has a DVD recorder (you might want to get one).

Look man, both fanbases suck, the Saints are even behind the Falcons in terms of attendance and no one has room to say a thing right now. If it's anyone, it's us....We're the ones experiencing **** on earth and still showing up......Now get outta here with that Saints fan crap because there was NO ONE left after Falcons fans fled the building! GET OVER YOURSELF ..........

Personally, I don't care if we roll over a strong or weak Falcons team. IF we beat them, and I mean IF, I will be toasting to their owner and GM who have successfully made some tragically unsuccessful decisions for my favorite rival.

We often talk smack about each other, with no rhyme or reason to how the seasons eventually play out. This division has been a rollercoaster... nobody could predict it. But in the annual round robin of insults and smack, it just so happens I am correct this year.

In conclusion...

suck it, falCANTS.

irishbuc (12/15/2007)
They gotta beat up on somebody. Feeling ****** about us sweeping their pathetic azzes

LOL.Irish we all get it ok you are in first place. yeah for the bucs. Stop posting when the conversation has absolutely nothing to do with you or your geriatric azz team. So pathetic really.

I - dude I was just kidding about the whole fan thing. I just like busting your chops. The fact is there were a lot of saints fans at the game and we had a blast. Mostly everyone had already left the game by that last score (even saints fans). The whole volume meter stuff is a bit ridiculous. I didnt realize you were so anal. Chill out.

WFW - :P

• 3 years later...