Blanks' Fuzzy Zoeller moment may come back to haunt ATL

ATL-75

I don't know if it was Freudian slip, but that 'fried chicken' comment is something that reminds of when Fuzzy Zoeller made a comment about Tiger Woods winning the Masters' a few years ago.

I don't think Blank is a racist. However, he showed poor judgement in response to the Vick situation --especially on a day in which he was sentenced for nearly two years.

Was he joking? Was he serious?

With the majority of the season ticket holders being African-American in 2007, his comments may loom large in the days and weeks to come.

capologist (12/11/2007)
FalconFan13 (12/11/2007)

and you did on dec. 11th

We already knew that though so I guess you could say he is who we though he was...:w00t:

Well **** no one told me until now so I LET HIM OFF THE HOOK but now that i know I CAN CROWN HIS AZZ king of the morons -.- *slaps mic and walks away mad.

ATL-75 (12/11/2007)
I don't know if it was Freudian slip, but that 'fried chicken' comment is something that reminds of when Fuzzy Zoeller made a comment about Tiger Woods winning the Masters' a few years ago.

I don't think Blank is a racist. However, he showed poor judgement in response to the Vick situation --especially on a day in which he was sentenced for nearly two years.

With the majority of the season ticket holders being African-American in 2007, his comments may loom large in the days and weeks to come.

Good lord you're pathetic!

Way to cherry pick what you want out of someone's conversation.......

Did you ever think for a moment that if you placed the same scrutiny on Vick you would have abandoned him as your hero months ago?

my God, give it a rest folks.

It had nothing to do with his race. It is the south. Fried Chicken is it. Everyone eats french fires too. It is also a staple of prison meals. and supported his main point of Mike not eating bad food.

Maybe he should have said "hopefully Mike doesnt eat to many hotdogs and spam burgers", but I am sure then someone would make a thread complaining that Blank was trying to push his cracker trailor diet onto a brother.

this board is like a bunch of vaginas with keyboards.......

ATL-75 (12/11/2007)

Dude, are YOU serious?? You are the one being racist by assuming that Blank was talking about black people when he said the words "Fried Chicken". Are you saying that black people are the only people in the world who eat fried chicken? Do you even live in the South? Go to any southern-style restaurant and you will find fried chicken on the menu. Fried chicken even has global appeal. Go to any Asian country and you will see the overwhelming popularity of fried chicken. If you or any black person feels that Blank was being racist, you are really being paranoid and oversensitive. Blank used the example of fried chicken because it is a food that is high in fat and high in cholesterol, and therefore if Vick eats a lot of unhealthy food, he will quickly get out of shape and fat. Stop trying to make this into something that it's not.

Alright lets talk about something worthwhile. Do you really think that or are you just upset that YKW will probably never play for Falcons or in the league again.

Take it from me that eating prison food for 2 years, even in Club Fed, is not a very appetizing experience.:sick:

Why don't you talk about how decimated this team is starting with both D-Line and O-Line.