Unofficial who do you think will come out early thread

greyhawk

jdu00743 (12/11/2007)
McFadden.

Yep...and Felix Jones too. I'd also add Kevin Smith from UCF to that list. I've heard Ray Rice's name getting tossed around by some of the talk radio shows, but I'm not sure how good of a source those are...QB wise, not sure...it's a pretty strong QB class already, and depending on which juniors, if any, declare, it could become a phenomenal class.

I think chase daniel leaves. he is at the top of the game. just went to the hiesman award, and i seriously doubt that he will have a great seaon like last year, because OU is going to be sick, and Knowshon, Teblow, and Stafford will all be up for the hiesman, and with UGA going to the Nat Champ. that would knock him out.

McFadden for sure.

I think Slaton stays because he didn't have a very good year compared to his 1st and 2nd. He comes back next year, along with Pat White, for redemption next year after a disastrous end to this year.

Chase Daniel has already said he'll be back next year.

LawDawg (12/11/2007)
McFadden for sure.

I think Slaton stays because he didn't have a very good year compared to his 1st and 2nd. He comes back next year, along with Pat White, for redemption next year after a disastrous end to this year.

Dumb move. OU is only going to get better, and Texas will only get better. He wont win the Heisman, because UGA will be undefeated or a 1 loss, and same with UF( UF wins or UGA wins is the loss)

GEORGIAfan (12/11/2007)
LawDawg (12/11/2007)
McFadden for sure.

Dumb move. OU is only going to get better, and Texas will only get better. He wont win the Heisman, because UGA will be undefeated or a 1 loss, and same with UF( UF wins or UGA wins is the loss)

:laugh::laugh::laugh: @ UGA going undefeated

Arian Foster's mom and brother post on volquest, and there is a lot of talk of him maybe going pro.

I would think he wouldn't be any higher than a 4th round pick because of his lack of speed, but his dad was a WR in the NFL and has a ton of NFL contacts...If they give him favorable responses, I think he goes, which would SUCK for us.

He is the most underrated player in the SEC.