Alright, we have a WR that will give up consistant td the wrong way, a HC that refuses to give the ball to someone that he promises week in and week out. How about a defense that runs bump and run with no help over the top with a rookie!

I have never had faith in Zimmer, but this has to top it, absolutely no blitzes up the middle, all of them are to the outside (last i checked the qb stands in the middle, and Bush isn't in there to run sideways... Houston did pretty **** good for a rook left out on his own, if it wasn't a perfect pass by Brees then it woulda been incomplete.

How about the soft zone that continuesly allows 12 yard passes to anybody...

3rd and six, what do we call, DUNN! This is rediculous, If your gonna do a run and shoot Petrino, use a rb that can actually run.

Linebackers are designed to tackle, not cover people, which gives me two points. Brooking learn to tackle or sit your azz down. Second, Zimmer does NOT need to put Boley, Williams, Brooking or whoever on Devery Henderson NEVER. He is the one guy that could come close to Dlo in a sprint.

Why do we play Jenkins when Robinson is doing so much better(by doing nothing...) If you cannot catch a slant or a hook, then you should be benched being on a JV Highschool football team, and a decent one at that.

Good Job to Redman, Roddy, Milloy. Hall did decent...

ak_falcon27 (12/11/2007)
Alright, we have a WR that will give up consistant td the wrong way, a HC that refuses to give the ball to someone that he promises week in and week out. How about a defense that runs bump and run with no help over the top with a rookie!

I have never had faith in Zimmer, but this has to top it, absolutely no blitzes up the middle, all of them are to the outside (last i checked the qb stands in the middle, and Bush isn't in there to run sideways... Houston did pretty **** good for a rook left out on his own, if it wasn't a perfect pass by Brees then it woulda been incomplete.

3rd and six, what do we call, DUNN! This is rediculous, If your gonna do a run and shoot Petrino, use a rb that can actually run.

Linebackers are designed to tackle, not cover people, which gives me two points. Brooking learn to tackle or sit your azz down. Second, Zimmer does NOT need to put Boley, Williams, Brooking or whoever on Devery Henderson NEVER. He is the one guy that could come close to Dlo in a sprint.

Why do we play Jenkins when Robinson is doing so much better(by doing nothing...) If you cannot catch a slant or a hook, then you should be benched being on a JV Highschool football team, and a decent one at that.

WHO'S FAULT??????? FAULT AIN'T GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!

ak_falcon27 (12/11/2007)

I would say the entire team. But mostly yours.