enough of this nonsense already

i am sick of hearing get rid of coach petrino. i am sick of it is #7 fault. i am sick of hearing JA or the o-line is bad.

this team is a bunch of ##### ##### . this finger pointing is doing no good this whole team threw in thew towel long ago and lost hope and most of all heart. so lets stop saying it is so and so's fault. this whole team is like the ****in bad new bears of football

who is with me? who thinks i am nuts? who thinks i am wrong? sound off and stop the ****in singling out of one when it is everybody on this teams fault.

lets see what others say

I think theh blame falls on mora and crew, and Vick

Mora and company made this team weak, and a bunch of heartless players, but Vick cut the heart out of the entire franchise, from top to bottom, fans, season ticket holders, and everyone else.

Dont blame the current coach for walking into a disaster area, he has done a great job when you consider the teams best player, and a player the last staff hung the whole team on screwed us all.

We are a much better team with #7 at Qb, and most likely in the playoff hunt.

Petrino can call the plays, but he doent run short of the first down marker. He can prepare for the games, but he isnt rushing the passer. Everyone on this team has given up. I cant believe that with the money they get paid that there is no heart on the field. I have never been more disappointed in a season, or less anxious for game time. If my tv wasnt already on espn, I might have missed the game.

Christ. Someone bring Dallas to Atlanta. We can have a team. I'm tired of playcalling, crap offense, and D that couldn't hold Miami to under 40 points. I wish there was a bright side right now, but there isn't. SHAME. God the shame, we lost to the Saints, for 2 years straight. Ugh, I hate the Saints and their trash team, and they still ran all over us.

falconstat2dfreak (12/11/2007)
i am sick of hearing get rid of coach petrino. i am sick of it is #7 fault. i am sick of hearing JA or the o-line is bad.

this team is a bunch of ##### ##### . this finger pointing is doing no good this whole team threw in thew towel long ago and lost hope and most of all heart. so lets stop saying it is so and so's fault. this whole team is like the ****in bad new bears of football

who is with me? who thinks i am nuts? who thinks i am wrong? sound off and stop the ****in singling out of one when it is everybody on this teams fault.

lets see what others say

YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING, THESE ARE "THE BAD NEWS FALCONS." AND THEY DIDN'T JUST GET THAT WAY OF LATE. IT'S BEEN 41 YEARS IN THE MAKING. AND AT THIS POINT IT MIGHT SEEM AS IF THE DRAMA IS ABOUT TO END. YOU BETTER READ THE SMALL PRINT, WHICH SAYS, "TO BE CONTINUED." AND ONE MORE THING ....... NOT SO THICK WITH THE "F" WORD.