FRIED CHICKEN??????

ladysaint

i REALLY DONT THINK HE REALIZED WHAT HE SAID! To many of the Black Community that was an insult but for lots of other races they see no harm in it but its just in the nature! CANT BELIEVE HE SAID THAT! HE WILL HERE ABOUT IT TOMMORROW from his publicist! Maybe he needs a crash course in Culture etiquette! GEAUX SAINTS!

ladysaint (12/11/2007)
i REALLY DONT THINK HE REALIZED WHAT HE SAID! To many of the Black Community that was an insult but for lots of other races they see no harm in it but its just in the nature! CANT BELIEVE HE SAID THAT! HE WILL HERE ABOUT IT TOMMORROW from his publicist! Maybe he needs a crash course in Culture etiquette! GEAUX SAINTS!

GTFO! you think black people are the only ones who eat fried chicken? I eat fried chicken and I'm not black. I love fried chicken. the only reason I don't eat it more often is because it's deep fried in oil which makes it high in saturated fat and cholesterol. which is exactly the point Blank was trying to make ... that fried chicken is unhealthy and will make you fat. stop trying to turn every little thing into a f'ing race issue.

this whole issue is rediculous. i laughed when i heard it cuz i knew a bunch of cry babies would over reaact to it and think it was an actual issue. with what im hearing from some people you would think blank dropped the n-bomb.

as christopher titus said...

take that cross you're carrying, use it to build a bridge and GET OVER IT!!

squirreldawg (12/11/2007)
bloodhoundz864 (12/11/2007)
Our team is a bunch of friend chickens.

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:Now that's funny. Even more funny than people getting offended by a comment about prison food.:w00t::w00t:

I doubt he'll be eating fried chicken! Maybe grey poupon on a bagel since its federal prison but no fried chicken!

ladysaint (12/11/2007)
LOOK BUTT HOLE.. I DIDNT MAKE THE COMMENT YOUR OWNER DID! Tom is greedy but Art is a man! I like him but he has to be careful! I said he didnt mean what he said to be racial! READ MY BROTHER READ THEN COMPREHEND!

I am reporting you for a code of conduct violation. Enjoy your ban.

snicker (12/11/2007)
ladysaint (12/11/2007)
LOOK BUTT HOLE.. I DIDNT MAKE THE COMMENT YOUR OWNER DID! Tom is greedy but Art is a man! I like him but he has to be careful! I said he didnt mean what he said to be racial! READ MY BROTHER READ THEN COMPREHEND!

If "butt hole," is worth a ban, don't forget to turn yourself in for saying "f'ing," and "GTFO."

snicker (12/11/2007)
GTFO! you think black people are the only ones who eat fried chicken? I eat fried chicken and I'm not black. I love fried chicken. the only reason I don't eat it more often is because it's deep fried in oil which makes it high in saturated fat and cholesterol. which is exactly the point Blank was trying to make ... that fried chicken is unhealthy and will make you fat. stop trying to turn every little thing into a f'ing race issue.

Sniper Wolf (12/11/2007)
snicker (12/11/2007)
ladysaint (12/11/2007)

If "butt hole," is worth a ban, don't forget to turn yourself in for saying "f'ing," and "GTFO."

snicker (12/11/2007)

f'ing = freaking

GTFO = get the freak out

thanks for caring

ladysaint (12/11/2007)

Oh, Lord...another one.

I'm glad I'm not one of the many of the Black Community that was insulted because it wasn't an insult. Black people are not genetically predisposed to like fried chicken.

Too bad you think that we are in that you'd give creedence to such a foolish notion as being true.