Anybody see the fight...

Babybanks

It was between a Saint and Falcon fan.....The Saint fan had a sign that said " F#ck The Falcons and there F#cking Fans" and he held it up in the Falcon fan face, the falcon fan snatched the sign and stomped it in front of the Saint fan, the Saint fan pushed him and then all you saw was fist flying....That Saint fan wasn't even ejected but he got bout 15 pops on his forehead....IT WAS CLASSIC. It happened right in front of me...GO section 128

Babybanks (12/11/2007)
It was between a Saint and Falcon fan.....The Saint fan had a sign that said " F#ck The Falcons and there F#cking Fans" and he held it up in the Falcon fan face, the falcon fan snatched the sign and stomped it in front of the Saint fan, the Saint fan pushed him and then all you saw was fist flying....That Saint fan wasn't even ejected but he got bout 15 pops on his forehead....IT WAS CLASSIC. It happened right in front of me...GO section 128

Atleast something entertaining happened at the dome for the falcfans:laugh:

Babybanks (12/11/2007)
Whats classless bout that...That Saint fan deserve it.

From what i have seen its common for Falcon fans to just bend over and take it over defending your team.

I cant tell you how many times i have seen other teams fans cuss and belittle the team and the same fan, and all they do is smile and wave or something stupid like they best friend kidding around...

some of our fans have less heart then the team.....

Babybanks (12/11/2007)

NOW I'M NOT ONE TO CONDON VIOLENCE. "WELL DONE FALCONS FAN .... WELL DONE!"