Hawaii fan here...Colt Brennan sig.

papikaika

.leon (12/11/2007)
Here's a stab at one. My first sig in ages ;)

ColtBrennan.jpg

If you don't want to use it no problem.

hehe took "work of art" to heart :P

looks very cool. I love the background (wouldn't mind knowing how you did it). Though i think you over did it with the topaz.

lipp (12/11/2007)
.leon (12/11/2007)

ColtBrennan.jpg

Hehe yes I put 3 layers of Topaz on it just for fun :)

looks very cool. I love the background (wouldn't mind knowing how you did it). Though i think you over did it with the topaz.

wtf????? I can't quote and post??? anyways, the post I meant to post:

@lipp Background is made up of a wireframe (colour added afterwards), some c4ds and some shapes with liquify. :) Liquifying shapes is very fun.

@Papikaika no worries

Seeing as it's not being used, I reckon I'll edit the sig with a Falcons player and use it myself :)

.leon (12/11/2007)

ColtBrennan.jpg

Hey, That sig is amazing. haha, was wondering if you could post a tut sometime. No need to hurry, but I've been looking for something unique like that to get away from grunge (which is basically all I know how to do atm). If you could I would appreciate it, if not I'll live I guess.

Illini_Falcon59 (12/12/2007)

Hey, That sig is amazing. haha, was wondering if you could post a tut sometime. No need to hurry, but I've been looking for something unique like that to get away from grunge (which is basically all I know how to do atm). If you could I would appreciate it, if not I'll live I guess.

Aaah you've caught me at the most awkward time lol. In about 6 hours I'm jetting off on holiday for 3 and a half weeks. Where I'm going they have internet, but I won't have photoshop. :( Sorry you might have to wait a very long time. Thanx a lot for the comments though :)

.leon (12/13/2007)
Illini_Falcon59 (12/12/2007)

Aaah you've caught me at the most awkward time lol. In about 6 hours I'm jetting off on holiday for 3 and a half weeks. Where I'm going they have internet, but I won't have photoshop. :( Sorry you might have to wait a very long time. Thanx a lot for the comments though :)

It's cool. I know how much of a pain it is to make tuts so..yea.