So how about my man Mike!!

somecut8

falconstat2dfreak (12/11/2007)
bloodhoundz i think we all feel that way but it is good to finally see mike j and roddy showing up and showing they wanna play and have heart for the game you have to give credit there

I don't know, I really just didn't take nothing postive from this game. Really Jenkins didn't show up until it was a blow out and well one hit off his fingers right into a Harper's hand for a TD. Only positive in the offense was Roddy White early TD.

i know he let 3 good off him but atleast he is making an atempt to make plays most of this team has thrown the towel in already . a little bit of effort goes a long way

i like the koenen reference he is a decent punter especally when he pinned them at the one :P then they drove 99 yds for a td . at this point nothing suprises me

snicker (12/11/2007)
umm are you guys forgetting that he let the ball bounce off his hands which ended up going the other way for 6? how many defensive TDs is that for Jenkins this season? I think it's 3 now. I know it is at least 2

Yeah, his one TD countered the one he gave to the Saints. I'm sorry, White played well tonight, I can't say the same for Jenkins. I wish I could, but alas.