This Offense can't score by moving The Chains only by big plays

Seems like the only chance this offense has at scoring is either kicking a Field Goal or somehow making a long TD. This team has proven it cannot sustain a long drive and move the chains. Sickening display tonight and the whole season from this offense. This is a sad statement considering we don't have really any playmakers playing on the field that can consistently make big plays.

bloodhoundz864 (12/11/2007)
Seems like the only chance this offense has at scoring is either kicking a Field Goal or somehow making a long TD. This team has proven it cannot sustain a long drive and move the chains. Sickening display tonight and the whole season from this offense. This is a sad statement considering we don't have really any playmakers playing on the field that can consistently make big plays.

what good is playmakers without a QB??

You can have a all madden team, and without a QB they wont fair much better...

bloodhoundz864 (12/11/2007)
To sustain a long scoring TD this team needs everything to go perfectly. Sadly every drive where we start moving the chains and get into the opponents side of the field is quickly ended by either a false start penalty,holding penalty,or sack. Our offense can't overcome those 3 things sadly.

Good news is that Redman knows at least how to run this offense so he will be able to teach our franchise quarterback what to do. Of course if that QB is Brohm then I guess he wouldn't need much teaching. Still, I could do without the dead weight of Fat Albert and JoAnna.

QB Depth Chart Next year:

1. Redman (teaching year)

2. Brohm (Will become starter eventually)

3. Shockley (I could live with him as #3

Sadly Redmans performance was against a bad Saints team and I'm sure next week we'll be lit up again and be totally unproductive on offense. Even so we only got 14 pts and 7 of them were due to the Saints fumbled punt. We were basically shut out after the 1st quarter so im not sure why everyone says that Redman was better than Joey or Byron. I think any of the 3 would have done the same given that there was some time to throw the ball out there today, the Saints pass rush didn't seem that strong. I'm just being a realist.