Very Plain to see

Caddieman

Caddieman (12/11/2007)
It was very plain to see tonight this team gave up! Expect many many Vets to be let go this off season. Did you see Crump! He quit! So did many on the D as you could tell by the score! Sad very Sad!!!!!!

AFTER BEING A FAN SINCE THE FIRST SNAP, AND AFTER 41 YEARS OF A NEVER ENDING DRAMA, I STILL DON'T SEE ANYTHING THAT MAKES ME THINK THAT THINGS ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE. ALL THAT WILL HAPPEN IS, THE NAMES WILL CHANGE, BUT THE SCRIPT WILL REMAIN THE SAME. WE ARE A DISFUNCTIONAL FRANCHISE............. AND THATS THE WAY IT IS. AND IF YOU MIGHT BE WONDERING WHY AFTER 41 YEARS OF THIS I STILL SUBJECT MYSELF TO IT ALL, I LEAVE YOU WITH THIS : "EVERY TIME I THINK I'M OUT ..... THEY PULL ME RIGHT BACK IN."

dirtybirdsdance (12/11/2007)
If Crump could play as good as he cries and ##### then he may be worth having on the team.

Until then he looks like he has lost it, just because vick isnt throwing the ball to him every down does not mean he has to drop his game....

Well on that pick six Redman threw Crump was wide open in the middle of the field, so in other words Crump doesn't hold all the shares of looking lost.

REV.2000 (12/11/2007)
Caddieman (12/11/2007)
It was very plain to see tonight this team gave up! Expect many many Vets to be let go this off season. Did you see Crump! He quit! So did many on the D as you could tell by the score! Sad very Sad!!!!!!

AFTER BEING A FAN SINCE THE FIRST SNAP, AND AFTER 41 YEARS OF A NEVER ENDING DRAMA, I STILL DON'T SEE ANYTHING THAT MAKES ME THINK THAT THINGS ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE. ALL THAT WILL HAPPEN IS, THE NAMES WILL CHANGE, BUT THE SCRIPT WILL REMAIN THE SAME. WE ARE A DISFUNCTIONAL FRANCHISE............. AND THATS THE WAY IT IS. AND IF YOU MIGHT BE WONDERING WHY AFTER 41 YEARS OF THIS I STILL SUBJECT MYSELF TO IT ALL, I LEAVE YOU WITH THIS : "EVERY TIME I THINK I'M OUT ..... THEY PULL ME RIGHT BACK IN."

LOL! I feel your pain my brother!