lets make a couple points

1st thing on the list... i hope we lose out at this point we need to draft a freak qb and get rid of the byron/joey circus.

2nd get off bobby p's back this is his first year let him get through the off season and start to get a couple FA in here to get wroking toward what he wants.

3rd it might have been a sad day for all us bird fans but if our superstar qb did not decide to run a dog fighting ring we might end @ 6-10 instead of 3-13. his sentence and dumb behavior we found out 2 major things out o-line play like a bunch of #####. also we found out we made this hole team look good.

you can call me wrong but after watching that pathetic display on espn tonight i think it is time to go to your local store and get a ****in brown paper bag and put it over all our heads . this teams more then just a couple FA. this teams needs to do what the marlins did. disband and start from zero and build up as this team is so bad there is no one u can point a finger at:crying:

you can't put blame on him alone. i agree he made us going down hard but this team is liek a bunch of beer belly drunks playing a pick up back yard game. this team is more lost then the people on the tv show are. even if vick was here the o-line would not be seen as bad as it is so i think it was a good thing as to what happened as it opened peoples eyes to see where the real problems are and the problem is not our coach

falconstat2dfreak (12/11/2007)
you can't put blame on him alone. i agree he made us going down hard but this team is liek a bunch of beer belly drunks playing a pick up back yard game. this team is more lost then the people on the tv show are. even if vick was here the o-line would not be seen as bad as it is so i think it was a good thing as to what happened as it opened peoples eyes to see where the real problems are and the problem is not our coach

I agree its not our coach, but the last staff liked to hid the faults of this team behind vicks ability, i think we have the right coach and staff in place now to correct the damage mora and company did....

falconstat2dfreak (12/10/2007)
1st thing on the list... i hope we lose out at this point we need to draft a freak qb and get rid of the byron/joey circus.

2nd get off bobby p's back this is his first year let him get through the off season and start to get a couple FA in here to get wroking toward what he wants.

3rd it might have been a sad day for all us bird fans but if our superstar qb did not decide to run a dog fighting ring we might end @ 6-10 instead of 3-13. his sentence and dumb behavior we found out 2 major things out o-line play like a bunch of #####. also we found out we made this hole team look good.

you can call me wrong but after watching that pathetic display on espn tonight i think it is time to go to your local store and get a ****in brown paper bag and put it over all our heads . this teams more then just a couple FA. this teams needs to do what the marlins did. disband and start from zero and build up as this team is so bad there is no one u can point a finger at:crying:

"THE END"

I agree it isn't the coach. Coach P didn't have a chance, and I'm honestly surprised (after watching this season and the last few weeks) that he's managed to win 3 games.

Next year is going to be another rebuilding year, because our FO (Blank and McKay) just don't realize how bad we are and they're going to try to build around what we have, instead of cutting their losses and retooling everywhere.

We can't afford to pick a QB first. Must go OL with at least 2 of the first 4 picks and DL with one of the others.

celtik

To add to what you said, there has to be a serious attitude change with this team especially on defense. I'm so sick of seeing us roll over like a dog on defense year after year. And we have lacked an enforcer since Jessie Freakin Tuggle. When they forced that man into retirement, they effectively neutered our defense. :angry: