Looks like were going to get a high draft pick

nativefalcon

nativefalcon (12/10/2007)
Looks like were going to get a high draft pick ;)hope san fran wins one, The way were playing, is depressing to say the least. There is going to be a fire sale this off season. :(

I doubt that, it is not going to happen.

That said i would not mind seeing Crump kicked out the door, and i will be suprised if Hall is on the team next season. I hope i am wrong with Hall, but i dont know...

nativefalcon (12/10/2007)
Looks like were going to get a high draft pick ;)hope san fran wins one, The way were playing, is depressing to say the least. There is going to be a fire sale this off season. :(

AND ALL YOU HAVE AFTER THAT IS: A HIGH DRAFT PICK ON A VERY BAD TEAM. HAVEN'T WE LEARNED ANYTHING AFTER 41 YEARS OF THIS? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FIRE SALES WE'VE HAD? HOW MANY HIGH ROUND DRAFT PICKS WE'VE GOTTEN? WHAT IN THE WORLD MAKES YOU THINK THAT THIS DRAFT WILL BE DIFFERENT? IT WON'T. I DON'T CARE WHO WE DRAFT. YOU CAN PUT A BAND AID ON THE WOUND. BUT IT HAS NEVER HEALED.