Congrats on the win Saints...

FalconMama

*sigh*

I just got home from the game, I'm tired and I dont feel like venting right now.

Tomorrow though, it's so ##### on...

Night all, congrats Saints on your victory. Good luck in the playoffs, i'd be suprised if yall didnt win out.

Falcon fan, it's going to get A LOT worse before it gets better. The outlook to 08 doesnt look good at all.

Night all

FalconMama (12/10/2007)
DUB (12/10/2007)
lol @ you being home from the game and its still on.........did the Aints fans usher you out?

No one ushered me out. I decided that I no longer wanted to pay my babysitter $20 a hour anymore. I made it home just before it home just before the meter hit $120..

ouch......well i hope u enjoyed that game.......i'd consider sending blank the bill

Thanx Falcon Fans that came to congratulate us, and to the haters that just can't be mature enough to post something decent.

Im afraid the tide has indeed turned on you guys, i remember like it was yesterday how you guys use to yearly beat us and come around and pound your chest like untamed gorilla's around the Superdome, Ga'y Dome and on the Forums, im glad us saints fans are showing you guys how to be sports about it and just have fun and not try to deliberately run people out of your city, Ms Karma has taken out her whip and started unleashing on you guys for all that crap, Atlanta is boring by the way.

well its been fun and i am half drunk! 20 more minutes and i will be out for the count! Thank you guys for having good class and sportsmanship! Even if I haven't had it this week! It does feel good to win but I will say this.........WE HAVE BEEN AT THE BOTTOM WITH TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS! WE KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE STRUGGLES (VICK). But we overcame them and got back on top! Not knocking him but VICK IS YOUR HURRICANE KATRINA this season! NEXT SEASON you may shine ......but not against us! We show up for ATL! You will prevail though! love ya... good night and GOD BLESS!

ladysaint (12/11/2007)
well its been fun and i am half drunk! 20 more minutes and i will be out for the count! Thank you guys for having good class and sportsmanship! Even if I haven't had it this week! It does feel good to win but I will say this.........WE HAVE BEEN AT THE BOTTOM WITH TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS! WE KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE STRUGGLES (VICK). But we overcame them and got back on top! Not knocking him but VICK IS YOUR HURRICANE KATRINA this season! NEXT SEASON you may shine ......but not against us! We show up for ATL! You will prevail though! love ya... good night and GOD BLESS!

LADY SAINT, YOU HAVE WON. ENJOY IT!

ladysaint (12/11/2007)

LADY SAINT, YOU HAVE WON .............. ENJOY IT!

Thx Mama!

Even though we stink and you guys are terrible this is why i love our series. The crowd that was there (lol) was pretty fired up in the beginning. It was like a college atmosphere with all the saints fans there. It was cool to see mini battles all through the dome between saints and falcons fans. All in good fun to. The falcons fans that were around us were pretty cool. When they got up to leave all the saints fans were thanking them for making the trip. LOL!! They laughed and said see ya next year. All in good fun.