Hey Birds?

Sniper Wolf

IonSen88 (12/10/2007)

To beat the Taints? Nah, all we need is a quarterback that can pass and Jason David. :hehe:

Figures the Birds can't even get that right.

Before I forget, I'd like to thank the Birdies for rolling over and making any and all Saints fans one expectation for a good season come true. Any year we sweep you is a good one. So, here's to the goats in red and black, may you roll over again year in and year out.

Cheers!

Sniper Wolf (12/11/2007)

Figures the Birds can't even get that right.

Before I forget, I'd like to thank the Birdies for rolling over and making any and all Saints fans one expectation for a good season come true. Any year we sweep you is a good one. So, here's to the goats in red and black, may you roll over again year in and year out.

Cheers!

It's a tease. I know you french speaking bagheads aren't used to beating us, but don't blow your load. The Saints tend to set you people up for disappointments, and I think the funniest part in all of it, is you people never see it coming...You've beaten us 4 straight times and you'll probably drop the next 8. :laugh: I'd also like to give thanks, to the Bagheads for helping us get one step closer to Darren McFadden, Jake Long, Brian Brohm, and(or) so many other treats.

IonSen88 (12/11/2007)
It's a tease. I know you french speaking bagheads aren't used to beating us, but don't blow your load. The Saints tend to set you people up for disappointments, and I think the funniest part in all of it, is you people never see it coming...You've beaten us 4 straight times and you'll probably drop the next 8. :laugh: I'd also like to give thanks, to the Bagheads for helping us get one step closer to Darren McFadden, Jake Long, Brian Brohm, and(or) so many other treats.

Funny you mention bagheads. I saw quite a few in your house tonight.

BTW- didn't you hear your owner? your drafting Brohm.

Sniper Wolf (12/11/2007)
IonSen88 (12/11/2007)

I saw alot of empty seats as well.

irishbuc (12/11/2007)
I suppose you HAD to be able to pick on someone else, since we've currently got your number ;)

Son, this is none of your affair.

It's like if you'd just dropped a fourth straight whooping on the Eagles. Now imagine if random panther idiot decided to intercede in your fun time with a few Filthy fans.

Sniper Wolf (12/11/2007)
IonSen88 (12/11/2007)

You are originator....King of all kings of masking your heads....They were probably just mocking the Saints and their fans while they were in town!

I haven't heard that and Blank doesn't determine who we draft f00...This isn't the Dallas circus 'round here...

IonSen88 (12/11/2007)

You are originator....King of all kings of masking your heads....They were probably just mocking the Saints and their fans while they were in town!

I haven't heard that and Blank doesn't determine who we draft f00...This isn't the Dallas circus 'round here...

Whatever helps you sleep at night, New Age Bagheads.

Though, remember Blank said that Petrino was pretty set on a new franchise QB in the draft, and that Blank will support Petrino's choice. So, you're drafting Brohm.

/unless Brohm likes fried chicken too much.;)

Sniper Wolf (12/11/2007)
irishbuc (12/11/2007)
I suppose you HAD to be able to pick on someone else, since we've currently got your number ;)

Son, this is none of your affair.

It's like if you'd just dropped a fourth straight whooping on the Eagles. Now imagine if random panther idiot decided to intercede in your fun time with a few Filthy fans.

touche'

Carry on.

WhenFalconsWin (12/11/2007)
I have no problem with Brohm. He is like Brees but bigger and stronger and he doesn't have that odd ketchup stain on his face either!:w00t:

Learn how the quotes work, I'm getting tired of trying to clean up messes.

/FYI- It's not ketchup, it's Tabasco.

Sniper Wolf (12/11/2007)

Though, remember Blank said that Petrino was pretty set on a new franchise QB in the draft, and that Blank will support Petrino's choice. So, you're drafting Brohm.

'The **** choice are you talking about Charely? ....

IonSen88 (12/11/2007)
Sniper Wolf (12/11/2007)

'The **** choice are you talking about Charely? ....

Turns out things change when your coach is a lying sack of crap. You might have a chance now.

So the Saints fans are gloating on your message board about sweeping the Falcons, eh? Not nice to beat up on the guys who are down this year, Aints! If you can recall back as far as Dec. 9th, you'll remember the Aints were the team swept in the Division. So proud you are to be 6-7!

Don't worry, Falcons, you will be back - we certainly know Rich McKay is too good at changing losers into winners to let you languish long at the bottom of the NFL: Not For Long league.

Yes, the Buccaneers fully expect to beat your guys Sunday, although it's also a potential TRAP - your guys will be loose with nothng to lose, a very dangerous situation. Regardless, if we're fortunate enough to wrap up the Division against you, guarantee there'll be no Patriot style lack of mercy. We'll be happy to win by 1.

So come down I-75 and enjoy a game in FL sunshine - high will be 68 - good football weather finally.

From the pirate at Gate C in Tampa Bay, where we prefer doubloons to freakin' VISA!

Excuse me, pal, but exactly what are you & your fleur-de-lis doing here? Seems Buccaneer fans have as much business and presence as you NO folks do. It IS for rivals, right?

And I must reiterate: one who has been swept has no business gloating over another less fortunate one that you've swept. It implies a level of performance you guys AINT got this year. So shut it with your mighty brooms.

CaptFear (12/12/2007)
Excuse me, pal, but exactly what are you & your fleur-de-lis doing here? Seems Buccaneer fans have as much business and presence as you NO folks do. It IS for rivals, right?

And I must reiterate: one who has been swept has no business gloating over another less fortunate one that you've swept. It implies a level of performance you guys AINT got this year. So shut it with your mighty brooms.

I normally would not step in on one of these, and Sniper needs noone defending him by any means.

But Captfear, did you read any of the history on this RC forum at all?

I know it only goes back 6 pages now because they truncated about 5 years worth of posts recently, but believe me the Falcon fans here need noone defending them either

piratedownsth (12/13/2007)

You kinda answered your question. It involves reading and basic NFL history.

I remember a time when, at the least, a Buc fan could be counted on to be knowledgeable about football in general.

When did you decide to lower the bar and let random idiots on the sex boat?

WhenFalconsWin (12/14/2007)
Sniper Wolf (12/13/2007)
piratedownsth (12/13/2007)

You kinda answered your question. It involves reading and basic NFL history.

I remember a time when, at the least, a Buc fan could be counted on to be knowledgeable about football in general.

When did you decide to lower the bar and let random idiots on the sex boat?

Yeah, why did you do that?

CaptFear (12/12/2007)
So the Saints fans are gloating on your message board about sweeping the Falcons, eh? Not nice to beat up on the guys who are down this year, Aints! If you can recall back as far as Dec. 9th, you'll remember the Aints were the team swept in the Division. So proud you are to be 6-7!

Don't worry, Falcons, you will be back - we certainly know Rich McKay is too good at changing losers into winners to let you languish long at the bottom of the NFL: Not For Long league.

Yes, the Buccaneers fully expect to beat your guys Sunday, although it's also a potential TRAP - your guys will be loose with nothng to lose, a very dangerous situation. Regardless, if we're fortunate enough to wrap up the Division against you, guarantee there'll be no Patriot style lack of mercy. We'll be happy to win by 1.

So come down I-75 and enjoy a game in FL sunshine - high will be 68 - good football weather finally.

From the pirate at Gate C in Tampa Bay, where we prefer doubloons to freakin' VISA!

I don't recall any fans of rivals giving us a pass in 2005 (other than the Panthers and thats because they we beat them once)