Props to DHall

audit2

atl_falcon_89 . (12/10/2007)
I don't really like Mike right now, but I was a more than little moved by Whte and Halls show of support.

support of what?

i dont like it, i use the sean taylor incident to back my case.

they showed support for their fallen mate, who is no longer with us, and it was no fault of taylors. but mv brought this uppon him self, no body made him give hundred of thousands of dollars to buy a house to fight dogs in. mv is just an idiot. in many years from now i hope he, and the commish a uses his story to help other future stars from making the same mistakes that he did.

magestik63 (12/10/2007)
Demetrius Dew (12/10/2007)
audit2 (12/10/2007)
Whether you like the guy or not he's showing what a real friend he is.

Man that May sig is a big distraction I forget what I am about to say every time I see it.:w00t:

go buckeyes!!

I know this has nothing to do with anything but......

The stickers on the back of Ohio States Helmets look like weed leafs. What are they? :hehe:

Plz don't get mad at me I've been wondering for a while and you just reminded me.

They act like he is fighting a illness or for his life, when he is a felon..

Game night, and they take time to support a fellon, is it any wonder this team has no heart.......

I would guess it has to do with the fact Vick would help the team wins games over friendship.

As we have seen from alot of fans, it doesnt matter what crimes you commit, if you can win "so what"