What I like and Don't like so far 4th QT beginning

JSIN

I like Redman as the QB, he can throw the ball and get it down field.

I like Jason Snelling in the game.

Norwood is always great.

I don't like the receivers giving up on the routes, seen it happen to many times tonight. A lot of passes could have been caught if they didn't give up on the route.

The defense decided not to attend the game tonight.

More dropped balls by the receivers.

I stuck up for Harrington and the vets but I was wrong, Redman is much better. Time to send Harrington and Leftwich on their way and free up 13 million.

I can see why the vets need to go. Crumpler and Horn look like they've packed it in already.

We'll most likely lose this one but at least the offensive line looks better with Redman controlling it.

jasonfalter (12/10/2007)
I like Redman as the QB, he can throw the ball and get it down field.

I like Jason Snelling in the game.

Norwood is always great.

I don't like the receivers giving up on the routes, seen it happen to many times tonight. A lot of passes could have been caught if they didn't give up on the route.

The defense decided not to attend the game tonight.

More dropped balls by the receivers.

I stuck up for Harrington and the vets but I was wrong, Redman is much better. Time to send Harrington and Leftwich on their way and free up 13 million.

I can see why the vets need to go. Crumpler and Horn look like they've packed it in already.

We'll most likely lose this one but at least the offensive line looks better with Redman controlling it.

i think the only reason redman has any time is cause the saints front 4 isnt playing very well this season. and next week redman will look just like how harrington looked his 2nd and 3rd games. once they find his weakness they will exploit it.

i think the only reason redman has any time is cause the saints front 4 isnt playing very well this season. and next week redman will look just like how harrington looked his 2nd and 3rd games. once they find his weakness they will exploit it.

Redman strong points I think are:

His quick delivery

Does ok with pressure

Can throw the ball down feild better than Harrington.

jasonfalter (12/10/2007)
OK, so much for getting closer.

Upon watching closely I'd wager it was very easy to see who the vets were who will not be here next year. They were the ones wearing "MV7" somewhere on themselves. Bye Bye.

You dont think Roddy White or DeAngelo Hall will be here next year? hahahaha

Grim Truth (12/10/2007)
jasonfalter (12/10/2007)
OK, so much for getting closer.

Upon watching closely I'd wager it was very easy to see who the vets were who will not be here next year. They were the ones wearing "MV7" somewhere on themselves. Bye Bye.

You dont think Roddy White or DeAngelo Hall will be here next year? hahahaha

I dont see Hall being here, if i am wrong i will not be upset about it :-)