No one on this roster or team should be safe, from Brooking to Hall to Crumpler to McKay...Nobody!!

kennycaine

There should be NO ONE in this organization who should be safe. These "players" have the heart of losers who claimed that they were more than Vick. That was a lie, these guys are gutless, souless punks who some of you will defend with every ounce of your being. Well you can ignore and hope, wait until next year or what have you but until this team is flushed of losers/aging veterans then this team will NEVER compete for a championship.

Whats more, I challenge anyone to make excuses for this putrid excuse for a team, who has pretty much quit playing and mailed it in for this season. Wah Wah, Vick is gone, we have injuries..What in the **** does that have to do with giving your all on the field? Point out 5 Falcons who is giving there all on the field. I see a bunch of quitters and losers with no pride. There I have vented and I still don't feel any better. and what is it with Petrino with 4 wides when the line can't block high school players? This is a mess that needs to be blown up

kennycaine (12/10/2007)
Whats more, I challenge anyone to make excuses for this putrid excuse for a team, who has pretty much quit playing and mailed it in for this season. Wah Wah, Vick is gone, we have injuries..What in the **** does that have to do with giving your all on the field? Point out 5 Falcons who is giving there all on the field. I see a bunch of quitters and losers with no pride. There I have vented and I still don't feel any better. and what is it with Petrino with 4 wides when the line can't block high school players? This is a mess that needs to be blown up

Not to "poke the bear" or anything like that, but I am kind of opinion that this mess is pretty much in "mid-explosion" at the present time....