New Nickname for Jenkins

Vicious

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO.......Pick 6 is....Perfect.

His last screw up created a 14 point swing, if you assume that we would have continued the drive and scored. It's a pity that Redman gets the statistical blame for the INT in the last game, when it was Jenkins who failed to catch a well-thrown ball.

I was in the dome watching the game, and you could almost feel and hear the players thinking..."here we go again....."

He's definitely on my list of players that need to be "EX-Falcons.

I actually thought that pass that was intercepted Monday was thrown high and would have been pretty hard for him to catch. Yeah, people can sit in thier chairs and talk about how a WR should catch anything that touches his hands, but a QB should also put the ball on the WR's numbers when throwing a short, hard pass. Redman shares the blame on that one.

halsey (12/13/2007)
I actually thought that pass that was intercepted Monday was thrown high and would have been pretty hard for him to catch. Yeah, people can sit in thier chairs and talk about how a WR should catch anything that touches his hands, but a QB should also put the ball on the WR's numbers when throwing a short, hard pass. Redman shares the blame on that one.

it was barely high. in the NFL thats a catch. the commentator say it themselves. this is not college.

GEORGIAfan (12/13/2007)
halsey (12/13/2007)

it was barely high. in the NFL thats a catch. the commentator say it themselves. this is not college.

Like I said, it's easy for people that sit and watch to say what should be caught. Terrell Owens drops more ball than just about anyone. I guess fans on message boards and announcers are better WR's than TO. That ball was thrown hard and high. It would have been pretty hard for Jenkins to get his hands up in time.

halsey (12/13/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/13/2007)
halsey (12/13/2007)

Like I said, it's easy for people that sit and watch to say what should be caught. Terrell Owens drops more ball than just about anyone. I guess fans on message boards and announcers are better WR's than TO. That ball was thrown hard and high. It would have been pretty hard for Jenkins to get his hands up in time.

regardless this man is being paid to catch footballs and not drop them!!! i know nobody has perfect hands but if you cant catch the pass knock it down or make sure the defender cant get it! If the defender does get it then tackle him!!! it should not go for a pick 6 every time.

halsey (12/13/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/13/2007)
halsey (12/13/2007)

he had mike vick as a QB. do you really think that redman throws harder than mike vick?? jenkins is a bust. he has been like this for a long time. he makes a rookie mistake, which is catching with your body. your supose to catch with your hands, and if your still making that mistake this far into your career, and your a 1st round, then your a bust.

GEORGIAfan (12/13/2007)
halsey (12/13/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/13/2007)
halsey (12/13/2007)

he had mike vick as a QB. do you really think that redman throws harder than mike vick?? jenkins is a bust.

Yeah, I heard the same thing about Roddy White. Funny how so many payers come to the Falcons and are busts. Then you see players who leave the Falcons and go somewhere else and play better.

halsey (12/13/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/13/2007)
halsey (12/13/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/13/2007)
halsey (12/13/2007)

he had mike vick as a QB. do you really think that redman throws harder than mike vick?? jenkins is a bust.

Yeah, I heard the same thing about Roddy White. Funny how so many payers come to the Falcons and are busts. Then you see players who leave the Falcons and go somewhere else and play better.

Halsey, I'm sorry, but that was a completely catchable ball. TO may drop balls, but he is going to catch much more than he drops, and do something with it. Jenkins is not the case. He took a complete nose dive this year and hasn't lived up to his first round draft status. I understand you love the Falcons just as much as I do, and I hate to call one of our players a bust, but they say you should wait 3 years to call someone a bust and Jenkins is in the middle of his fourth. He is what he is and we need to improve.