Wow the dome looks empty already!

bridson

Wow on that last extra point to make it a 17 point game I looked and the dome looks empty. It sux we can't be more competitive, this type of game atmosphere is like the old days of Falcon football or Cardinal football or Bengals football...definitely not what a primetime televised game atmosphere should be like.

bridson (12/10/2007)
Wow on that last extra point to make it a 17 point game I looked and the dome looks empty. It sux we can't be more competitive, this type of game atmosphere is like the old days of Falcon football or Cardinal football or Bengals football...definitely not what a primetime televised game atmosphere should be like.

I think most of the fans decided to leave right about the same time as the Falcons' defense .....

Don Solo (12/10/2007)
bridson (12/10/2007)

I think most of the fans decided to leave right about the same time as the Falcons' defense .....

We had a Defense today?

Don Solo (12/10/2007)
bridson (12/10/2007)

No doubt get rid of jenkins too thats three he handed to the defence this year maybe we will give him a huge contract.

Jenkins is trash, that is 3 td's he has caused this year against us. I have a feeling we're just going to get bottled up now as always and do nothing. This happens every game it seems, we move the ball some the first half but don't get enough pts as we should and then the second half do nothing unless our starting qb gets pulled and its a blowout game.