"Fried Chicken and Fries"

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teed Off (12/10/2007)
Mr. Blank

Your comments about Vick's possible prison diet of "fried chicken...(and fries)" was entirely inappropriate. I really thought more of you. This is the last year of my Club seat contract....I won't be renewing. Good luck with the rebuilding process.

lol

Teed Off (12/10/2007)
If his point was not watching what he ate; why didn't he just say that? Why make reference to a specific food? For all of you who would guess this is what is served in prison how much time have you served to be aware of the menu? For those of you who would not know why this is offensive I am not surprised.

i know they serve fried chicken every sunday on rice street (that's fulton county jail).

quit being a #####.

Teed Off (12/10/2007)
If his point was not watching what he ate; why didn't he just say that? Why make reference to a specific food? For all of you who would guess this is what is served in prison how much time have you served to be aware of the menu? For those of you who would not know why this is offensive I am not surprised.

Give me a break! It's only offensive because people read way too much into it. Blank picked the first greasy, unhealthy food that came to mind and nothing more.

atl_falcon_89 . (12/10/2007)
Get offended over a very common food item... go ahead I need the laugh

This just in Golden Coral has Fried Chicken RACEISM RACEISM.

Well, ****, KFC must be the most racist place on Earth, then.....but that still doesn't change the fact that every time that I read this thread title, my craving for KFC gets bigger and bigger.

Don Solo (12/10/2007)
oregonsfan (12/10/2007)
It's only 7:45 p.m. here...KFC is open for another two hours or so! :w00t:

Man, you are one lucky SOB....:P

Ummm, Don...just one hardly-worth-mentioning little thing...

This Falcon fan (who has a KFC about 10 minutes away) isn't a man! Check out the avitar...

oregonsfan (12/10/2007)
Don Solo (12/10/2007)
oregonsfan (12/10/2007)
It's only 7:45 p.m. here...KFC is open for another two hours or so! :w00t:

Man, you are one lucky SOB....:P

This Falcon fan (who has a KFC about 10 minutes away) isn't a man! Check out the avitar...

I've got to know... out of all the teams in the NFL to chose from, why the sorry azz Falcons?

My apologies....Regardless of your gender, I am one envious SOB!!:hehe:

I can definitely tell you where I will be eating lunch tomorrow.