"Fried Chicken and Fries"

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teed Off (12/10/2007)
Mr. Blank

Your comments about Vick's possible prison diet of "fried chicken...(and fries)" was entirely inappropriate. I really thought more of you. This is the last year of my Club seat contract....I won't be renewing. Good luck with the rebuilding process.

See ya.

ki45toryu (12/10/2007)
Wow....you are reaching like a mother. Everyone loves chicken and fries. In fact, I dont know a person that doesnt love both of them.

Yeah same here. I'm Asian and frankly I'd rather of fried chicken and fries than some fried rice. You guys are reaching like crazy. But anyways, Blank should learn from this and say hamburgers next time.

I knew as soon as he said that the hyper sensitive would clog the boards with non sense. What, a white guy can't love fried chicken and hot sauce?

As far as not renewing your supposed club seats... no offense some people also claim to be the President...the only good thing about that is when you cut your nose off to spite your face you better see what your pickin'.;)

Teed Off (12/10/2007)
Mr. Blank

Your comments about Vick's possible prison diet of "fried chicken...(and fries)" was entirely inappropriate. I really thought more of you. This is the last year of my Club seat contract....I won't be renewing. Good luck with the rebuilding process.

quite Bull spitting you don't have seats.

If his point was not watching what he ate; why didn't he just say that? Why make reference to a specific food? For all of you who would guess this is what is served in prison how much time have you served to be aware of the menu? For those of you who would not know why this is offensive I am not surprised.

ghoticov (12/10/2007)
Teed Off (12/10/2007)
Mr. Blank

LOL

Some people will get offended at anything. :laugh:

Atleast he didn't call the fried chicken Popeye's chicken.

ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE WITH ONE EYE???Nahh just kidding.