Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teed Off

"Fried Chicken and Fries"

216 posts in this topic

Tigger (12/10/2007)

great, Vick apologist now Blank apologist, will it ever end

F that he said fried chicken, i wonder if blank wears a white robe under that daper suit?

Teed Off (12/10/2007)
Mr. Blank

Your comments about Vick's possible prison diet of "fried chicken...(and fries)" was entirely inappropriate. I really thought more of you. This is the last year of my Club seat contract....I won't be renewing. Good luck with the rebuilding process.

See ya.

ki45toryu (12/10/2007)
Wow....you are reaching like a mother. Everyone loves chicken and fries. In fact, I dont know a person that doesnt love both of them.

Yeah same here. I'm Asian and frankly I'd rather of fried chicken and fries than some fried rice. You guys are reaching like crazy. But anyways, Blank should learn from this and say hamburgers next time.

I knew as soon as he said that the hyper sensitive would clog the boards with non sense. What, a white guy can't love fried chicken and hot sauce?

As far as not renewing your supposed club seats... no offense some people also claim to be the President...the only good thing about that is when you cut your nose off to spite your face you better see what your pickin'.;)

it was probaly unwise to say Chicken, but at the same time what a wierd world we live in where saying something like that can get you in trouble.

Imagine if he said fried chicken and collard greens, it would be a nationwide incident if that happened.

Teed Off (12/10/2007)
Mr. Blank

Your comments about Vick's possible prison diet of "fried chicken...(and fries)" was entirely inappropriate. I really thought more of you. This is the last year of my Club seat contract....I won't be renewing. Good luck with the rebuilding process.

quite Bull spitting you don't have seats.

atl_falcon_89 . (12/10/2007)
This has got to be a joke that backfired on the creator of the thread right?

Definitely. Man just meant fatty foods, but people have to overreact.

When I listened to that interview I knew it would only be a matter of time until some overly-sensitive racism hound would cry about it.

Way to make something of nothing.

I don't know how anyone can't see how hilarious this is. I'm not really mad at this point, Blank's too stupid to not be expected to say something wrong on national television, but that one was a special moment.

If his point was not watching what he ate; why didn't he just say that? Why make reference to a specific food? For all of you who would guess this is what is served in prison how much time have you served to be aware of the menu? For those of you who would not know why this is offensive I am not surprised.

ki45toryu (12/10/2007)
Wow....you are reaching like a mother. Everyone loves chicken and fries. In fact, I dont know a person that doesnt love both of them.

just the vegetarians...but those guys don't know what their missing :D

ghoticov (12/10/2007)
Teed Off (12/10/2007)
Mr. Blank

LOL

Some people will get offended at anything. :laugh:

Atleast he didn't call the fried chicken Popeye's chicken.

ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE WITH ONE EYE???Nahh just kidding.