Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teed Off

"Fried Chicken and Fries"

216 posts in this topic

Mr. Blank

Your comments about Vick's possible prison diet of "fried chicken...(and fries)" was entirely inappropriate. I really thought more of you. This is the last year of my Club seat contract....I won't be renewing. Good luck with the rebuilding process.

Teed Off (12/10/2007)
Mr. Blank

Your comments about Vick's possible prison diet of "fried chicken...(and fries)" was entirely inappropriate. I really thought more of you. This is the last year of my Club seat contract....I won't be renewing. Good luck with the rebuilding process.

why aren't you in your club seats?

Teed Off (12/10/2007)
Mr. Blank

Settle down, friend. This has been a rough day to say the least for everyone in Falcons nation. I think we can forgive a slip of the tongue that a few people might take as a racial slur.

Teed Off (12/10/2007)
Mr. Blank

LOL

Some people will get offended at anything. :laugh:

Atleast he didn't call the fried chicken Popeye's chicken.

Wow....you are reaching like a mother. Everyone loves chicken and fries. In fact, I dont know a person that doesnt love both of them.

Teed Off (12/10/2007)
Mr. Blank

Alright, there are a hundred of good reasons not to renew your seats this year, but you pick THIS one?! Find a new hobby. Geez...

j105 (12/10/2007)
Blanks obviously a racist, i mean fried chicken??? Come on, arth.....

His point was eating something that is bad for you (ie...fried chicken and fries), it had nothing to do with race.

It amazes me how people get offended so easily, ridiculous.

Grow some ******* balls people.

well i hate to say it but thats what they happen to serve in a federal prison. all he was trying to say was that mv needs to keep him self in good condition if he wants to play in the nfl ever again. why would you take that as an insult?

Thats what I thought too, if I had club seats I'd be there every week. I didn't think the comment was that bad, apparently fried chicken and fries are common food in any prison. He was basically just saying that Vick has to stay in shape and alot of guys don't stay in shape when they get there.

bigbirdfan75 (12/10/2007)
Teed Off (12/10/2007)
Mr. Blank

Settle down, friend. This has been a rough day to say the least for everyone in Falcons nation. I think we can forgive a slip of the tongue that a few people might take as a racial slur.

He made the same comment on the interview for the website too. Who cares!!

[sarcasm]didnt see this coming [/sarcasm]

thank god he didnt say waffles or watermelon. i bet if he even said hamburgers, someone would have posted something this stupid.

ghoticov (12/10/2007)
j105 (12/10/2007)

His point was eating something that is bad for you (ie...fried chicken and fries), it had nothing to do with race.

Grow some ******* balls people.

Haha dude i was being sarcastic

LOL

Did you get offended because D. Hall was wearing a patch that had MV7 on it?:ermm:

ki45toryu (12/10/2007)
Wow....you are reaching like a mother. Everyone loves chicken and fries. In fact, I dont know a person that doesnt love both of them.

I know that I love both of them. In fact, that sounds really good right now. I wonder if KFC is still open.....

Demetrius Dew (12/10/2007)
LOL

Did you get offended because D. Hall was wearing a patch that had MV7 on it?:ermm:

Why would I get offended if Hall wore a MV7 patch? LOL

He looks like an idiot supporting a felon that lied to his boss and everyone else trying to get out of it. Hall might be about as bright as Vick.....maybe.

ghoticov (12/10/2007)
j105 (12/10/2007)

Grow some ##### balls people.

Exactly. Wasn't Blank the one who made him the highest paid player in the league anyway?