Was Petrino a mistake?

uscg_kid

Let me start off by saying I am a new poster and not a spammer. I have been reading the boards a long time.

Why does he continue doing the same thing every week? It is obvious that it isn't working! Everyone can see this but him. That is why the media is on him about norwood. Jerious is the only threat this team has and Petrino continues saying he will get more touches but doesn't follow through with it.

I am sick and tired of seeing this dink and dunk bs! It does not matter who the qb is if you never throw the ball across the line of scrimmage. I would wager that we lead the league in passes for negative yardage.

Petrino was an excellent college coach but I am starting to believe he isnt a NFL guy.

Don Solo (12/10/2007)
dhd (12/10/2007)
Yes we need an experienced leader. We need a coach who gets respect and Petrino will never get respect from these players...Bring in Bill Cowher....

In watching these "players" play tonight, my vote would be to bring in new players.....

I agree the players that don't want to be here arent bringing anything to the game.