DEANGELO HALL WEARING MV7 PATCH UNDER EYE

RODDY NATION

RODDY NATION (12/10/2007)
WIN THIS FOR VICK!! REDMAN WILL THROW 2 TD'S 280 YDS PASSING!

I have a better idea, how about win it for pride in THEMSELVES and THE TEAM.

Who gives a ##### about Vick, he screwed this franchise for years and he will never be a Falcon again. Vick is the Falcons PAST now.

ghoticov (12/10/2007)

Who gives a ##### about Vick, he screwed this franchise for years and he will never be a Falcon again. Vick is the Falcons PAST now.

One day you will realize Rich McKay and Arthur Blank are responsible for the state of the Falcons. Not Michael Vick or ANY other player on the roster.

ghoticov (12/10/2007)

uh...d-hall...and probably a lot of the other players who have played with Vick the past few seasons.

btrain5489 (12/10/2007)

One day you will realize Rich McKay and Arthur Blank are responsible for the state of the Falcons. Not Michael Vick or ANY other player on the roster.

Yes, Rich and Blank are responsible to a degree. Vick also took up a lot of salary cap (and still does) that could have been given to getting other players.

Vick was selfish and could have cared less about the franchise. Maybe he will learn his lesson.

btrain5489 (12/10/2007)
Glad to see he is 100% behind his friend. Expect 2 INT's from Hall tonite!!!:w00t:

D-Hall is such a thug...supporting a convict. What is his problem. Send that overrated thug packing.

:rolleyes:

lol@ it only taking 3 posts for the racist haters to come out

everyones crush this yr Roddy White has mike vick written on his pads, hes black is he a huge thug too??

lax32 (12/10/2007)
ghoticov (12/10/2007)
Hall just wants attention and by wearing that, he will get it. Hall is just about everything I don't want in a player for my team. His only upside is he is a very good corner, other than that he aint #####.

God forbid that someone support a player he played with both in college and the NFL.

Ill ask again...

How is wearing that under his eye being loyal to his friend?

btrain5489 (12/10/2007)
Glad to see he is 100% behind his friend. Expect 2 INT's from Hall tonite!!!:w00t:

D-Hall is such a thug...supporting a convict. What is his problem. Send that overrated thug packing.

:rolleyes:

You're an idiot.

Should they not support their friend? Turn their backs on him like the fans have? Please. Roddy White has his name written on his underarmour, is he now a thug too. Dont use words you can't prove. Show how Hall is a thug for supporting a friend after he'd made a mistake. I wish we could send you, and people like you out of town. Who needs enemies when your fans are from Atlanta?

BlacksburgHokie (12/10/2007)
ghoticov (12/10/2007)
Hall just wants attention and by wearing that, he will get it. Hall is just about everything I don't want in a player for my team. His only upside is he is a very good corner, other than that he aint #####.

Should we cut White too? ESPN just showed where he has Vick's name written on his undershirt...

Did I ever say we should cut D. Hall?

ghoticov (12/10/2007)
lax32 (12/10/2007)
ghoticov (12/10/2007)

God forbid that someone support a player he played with both in college and the NFL.

Ill ask again...

How is wearing that under his eye being loyal to his friend?

The same way wearing a 21 on their helmets is showing respect for Sean Taylor.