What Team Will Michael Vick Play for in the 2010/2011 Season?

i_own_this

Vick isn't likely to serve all 23 months of his sentence. So when he gets out and then sits a year for the NFL punishment, what team will he be playing for?

The Jets are the favorites and it looks like every team in our division will be going after him to. I figured the Oakland Raiders would be on the list, but they aren't even one of the 9 teams expected to go after him.

http://www.myfavoriteblank.com/blogging/23...r-michael-vick/

It would be ironic if the Green Bay Packers did land Vick, after Favre was stole from us all those years ago.

It would be great if he played for the L.A Falcons, a dream come true would be if the falcons packed up at night, one night and left town just like the colts did in baltimore. Then the city of atlanta got an expansion team and we start over and erase the memory of the falcons so our youth dont grow up with loserville hanging over their head

Well, he's 27, is he not? There is NO way he won't be in the NFL again, and someone will sign him. Even if the fans hate him, a team will sign him so fans pay to boo him...lol.

Green Bay won't. Even if Rodgers doesn't pan out you cannot go from everybodies favourite human being to Mike Vick, everybodies favourite punching bag.

Maybe Oakland if Russell doesn't pan out. Miami perhaps... Philly... We don't know how teams'll look in 2 seasons. Drafts and FA does wonders.

Don Solo (12/10/2007)
I will go out on a limb and say that he "might" be able to catch on with the Arizona Rattlers or the Philadelphia Soul.....

I'm thinking he'll hook up with the Columbus Destroyers. After all he **** well destroyed our team this year. On the other hand, he could still become the best QB turned out by Penn State in history. Oops. I meant the best to get out of the state pen.