Duckett?????

posterboyjsb

halsey (12/10/2007)
:laugh: the guy had one good run on a televised game and people are calling to bring his overrated azz back again. His 60 yards yesterday were his most in any game all season.

No Kidding. That hole was big enough for anyone to run through. I guess if anyone would have laid a finger on him, he would have went down in a crumpled mess. He still stinks.

halsey (12/10/2007)
:laugh: the guy had one good run on a televised game and people are calling to bring his overrated azz back again. His 60 yards yesterday were his most in any game all season.

took the words right outta my mouth

& i believe that was his best run in 3 yrs... so you'll only have wait 3 more yrs for the next one :laugh:

seriously Snelling >>>duckett

halsey (12/10/2007)

I didn't get to see that game but I heard about it. I have to agree with what you are saying. But I must add myself that I kinda felt before the Falcons got rid of him that he wasn't trying to run the ball like he was capable of. That makes me think if they were to get him back then "sooner or later, the situation would be the same as before with him playing for the Falcons", he would just half way play football for the Falcons instead of doing what he is capable of doing.