IS IT MONDAY NIGHT YET???????????????

ladysaint

bloodhoundz864 (12/10/2007)
We will put the nail in the coughin for the Saints season after this Game.;)

P.S. Lady Saint I'll be bringing you paper bags at the next Mardi Gras. You know what to do. ;)

You'll bring bags for the beads they'll throw after you show your tiggle biddies!

ladysaint (12/10/2007)
We will put the nail in the coughin for the Saints season after this Game

P.S. Lady Saint I'll be bringing you paper bags at the next Mardi Gras. You know what to do. ;)

You'll bring bags for the beads they'll throw after you show your tiggle biddies!

TIGGLE Biddies????

Do you mean Tig Ol Bitties...???

LadySaint, you're funny...

ladysaint (12/10/2007)

:blush:

It will be the opposite,you will be the one showing skin while I lust in sin.:w00t:

ladysaint (12/10/2007)

LadySaint me and u tonight,strip football,be there or be square.:P

ladysaint (12/10/2007)

The only thing that will be stripped are the feathers off your falcons! I hope they bring me some back so I can make my Mardi Gras Indian costume! WHOOOOOAAAAA!:D

LadySaint me and u tonight,strip football,be there or be square.:P

ladysaint (12/10/2007)
DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE but...........

The only thing that will be stripped are the feathers off your falcons! I hope they bring me some back so I can make my Mardi Gras Indian costume! WHOOOOOAAAAA!

We will see, I expect u back on the boards after the lost tonight. You will be hitting me up with a PM for paper bags.

Saints Vitus? Is that my boy Saint Anger?

saint vitus (12/10/2007)
Yep, Saint Anger it is.

The new board gave me another name but I've kind of gotten used to it.

It will be a good game tonight but I don't feel so confident as I did before this season.

Can't really talk a whole lot of smack, oh well next year.

If you want your name Saint Anger, click home,then click Account Setting,,then click Personal Info, and then type in Saint Anger where it says Nickname.;)

I noticed I hadn't seen you around. Can't believe I see a humble Saint Anger.:P

FalconMama (12/10/2007)
I'm ready! I'm leaving for the dome at about 7, I want the Falcons to win!

I know Reggie isnt playing but will he be at the game? I want nothing more than to stare at the back of his head... It really turns me on.:kiss:

He should be there! He went to have his knee looked at in BHAM! I agree the back of his head does look nice especially when the defender is 20 yards behind him!

ladysaint (12/10/2007)
FalconMama (12/10/2007)

I know Reggie isnt playing but will he be at the game? I want nothing more than to stare at the back of his head... It really turns me on.:kiss:

He should be there! He went to have his knee looked at in BHAM! I agree the back of his head does look nice especially when the defender is 20 yards behind him!

Hmmm has that been the case at all this season??

FalconMama (12/10/2007)
ladysaint (12/10/2007)
FalconMama (12/10/2007)

Hmmm has that been the case at all this season??

Only when he's running from Lady Saint.

NO DARLIN' IT HASN'T! BUT...... IT COULD WE WORSE ! MY QB JOE MEXICO COULD BE IN THE PEN FOR 23 MONTHS, I could have a wide receiver that doesnt wanna play for my team but would rather be a Saint. HELLL.........I COULD BE A FALCON FAN!

BUT WAIT A MINUTE LOOKON THE BRIGHT SIDE! YOU'RE NOT A DOLPHIN!