Dixon to be ready for Pro Day??

he might be good enough to run his 40 and do some standard drop back and throw drills. He wont be doing any agility drills I am sure.

You can brace and ACL tear and keep going...it is just very risky, as we have seen.

It wouldnt suprise me to see him do private, limited workouts on the last week you can hold them.

Everyone knows what he can do. Scouts and teams look at game tape over and over and over even if they don't talk to the player they draft... he would be foolish to try and work out right before the draft to improve his stock. He's going to be selected... that's pretty much a certainty... I don't think he realizes it, though.

I've read several comments from him talking about really wanting to play in the NFL, but he's not sure what it would take for him to leave baseball completely behind. Yesterday on ESPN they were talking about it for a little bit and I believe it was Mark Schlereth (who definitely knows about injuries... lol) who said he just needs to take it easy and recover from his injury... that teams know what he can do, he'll get drafted for sure, and he needs to concentrate on getting healthy for when his number gets called.

Carter (12/11/2007)
Everyone knows what he can do. Scouts and teams look at game tape over and over and over even if they don't talk to the player they draft... he would be foolish to try and work out right before the draft to improve his stock. He's going to be selected... that's pretty much a certainty... I don't think he realizes it, though.

I've read several comments from him talking about really wanting to play in the NFL, but he's not sure what it would take for him to leave baseball completely behind. Yesterday on ESPN they were talking about it for a little bit and I believe it was Mark Schlereth (who definitely knows about injuries... lol) who said he just needs to take it easy and recover from his injury... that teams know what he can do, he'll get drafted for sure, and he needs to concentrate on getting healthy for when his number gets called.

definitely agree