Ray Rice vs Darren Mcfadden vs Kevin Smith

dsgbncali

McFadden is the best prospect of the group hands down. BUT, at a 60M+ contract, he isnt the best value of the group.

Kevin Smith is one I like alot. BUT he has taken 415+ carries this season, and I wonder what kind of toll that (pre NFL) workload will have on his body and durability.

Ray Rice is another very good one. If we could get him in round 2, he would )IMO) be the best value for the pick of the group.

3 other names that I would consider to be great value picks (if they declare and are there) in round 2 are:

F. Jones, Arkansas

R. Mendenhall, Illinois

J. Stewart, Oregon

1989fan (12/10/2007)
McFadden is the best prospect of the group hands down. BUT, at a 60M+ contract, he isnt the best value of the group.

Kevin Smith is one I like alot. BUT he has taken 415+ carries this season, and I wonder what kind of toll that (pre NFL) workload will have on his body and durability.

Ray Rice is another very good one. If we could get him in round 2, he would )IMO) be the best value for the pick of the group.

3 other names that I would consider to be great value picks (if they declare and are there) in round 2 are:

F. Jones, Arkansas

R. Mendenhall, Illinois

J. Stewart, Oregon

yea I forgot about Stewart and Jones. these are two others I think we could use. My point is this we could get more picks and a quality Rb if we got rid of our 1st round pick (if McFad isn't available) and still make out like bandits in this draft. and with the abundance of QB's that will be available we can could address a lot of needs if we moved out of the 1st round

1989fan (12/10/2007)

F. Jones, Arkansas

R. Mendenhall, Illinois

J. Stewart, Oregon

yea I forgot about Stewart and Jones. these are two others I think we could use. My point is this we could get more picks and a quality Rb if we got rid of our 1st round pick (if McFad isn't available) and still make out like bandits in this draft. and with the abundance of QB's that will be available we can could address a lot of needs if we moved out of the 1st round

The thing with Kevin Smith is this...

Clerks & mallrats were great but Chasing Amy on were kind of iffy. He totally lost me with Jersey Girl. He just doesn't have the flair that he once did. He was originally selected to direct the new Fletch movie "Fletch Won" but dropped out after the studio wouldn't let him cast Jason Lee as Fletch. What idiots the studio are. He would have been perfect for the roll.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool:

nes1 (12/10/2007)
The thing with Kevin Smith is this...

Clerks & mallrats were great but Chasing Amy on were kind of iffy. He totally lost me with Jersey Girl. He just doesn't have the flair that he once did. He was originally selected to direct the new Fletch movie "Fletch Won" but dropped out after the studio wouldn't let him cast Jason Lee as Fletch. What idiots the studio are. He would have been perfect for the roll.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool:

Are you nuts? Chasing Amy was gold man....pure gold.